🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Still hoping the FAA challenge court crew pops up somewhere again. If not, I’ll survive after doubling up on the zip polo.

I’m need another neo teal challenge crew too! Hope it pops up on ndc.

but why the ndc stock pics have the FAA sleeves on the Dimitrov body :lol:

Last edited:
TW's ETA for the neo teal windbreaker keeps pushing back got me like....

tenor-3.gif

644BCB4D-F672-4312-90E3-506E6D45A9B2.jpeg

Just now finally got my ember polo in from Nope-Factory. The hue couldn’t be any more “off” as expected (Nike gone Nike) but still glad to have otherwise. My 2014 Lavas seem to be the closest match but it’s still way off. Damn right I’m still going to rock them together anyway though lol.
598AB491-DDF0-4FEB-BA03-033A4FB6D170.jpeg

Wow, I had that shirt back in the day! It was one of my favorites.
Great retro pick-up!

What are they saying now? I don’t get it; there’s seemingly plenty of the other color to go around. Did they run out of black dye in China or something?

Was anticipated in the coming weeks hélas delayed yet again to ~ holidays.

Finally got around to getting my hats I have been waiting for from TW on TE. And they already shipped. One volt, one black and another bucket hat in XS/S. Should be done if the challenge T ever arrives from TW. Gotta call them and cancel my hat orders. Can't wait to see these as I already got my shipping email.

Finally got the remaining items that I've been waiting for from Midwest Sports.

Overall, I have to admit that I really liked this retro collection from Nike.

Even if the shipping time from some of these stores was a little excessive.

If anyone is still looking for the half-zip polo (in a medium) I currently have one for sale and would be happy to hook you up.

I also did a product review for some of the clothes featured in this collection.

I'll leave a link for the video down below.

Please check it out and let me know what you think. :smile:

Finally got around to getting my hats I have been waiting for from TW on TE. And they already shipped. One volt, one black and another bucket hat in XS/S. Should be done if the challenge T ever arrives from TW. Gotta call them and cancel my hat orders. Can't wait to see these as I already got my shipping email.

I'm still waiting on my hats from Midwest, it's been nearly three months since I ordered :smh:

Pretty much done with this collection now. Waiting on a Tennis Express order of the crimson fireball shirt and cotton all-over print t-shirt, but we’ll see if it comes in.
97D59651-3866-426A-BFC1-7AA82A6EF5F0.jpeg

This collection was simply awesome. Thanks to this thread for all of the help, wouldn’t have been able to track everything down without you guys. Best thread on NT!

Bonus picture of my two most prized items in my Agassi collection.
398D2DCA-ECA8-467D-8BC7-F679AB014345.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on my hats from Midwest, it's been nearly three months since I ordered :smh:

Yeah, I was going to order from them, and had everything ready to hit submit. Then I noticed the total was off. Suckers were trying to charge me tax on clothing and hats. Problem for them, we don't have tax on any clothing other than formal wear in Pennsylvania. I even emailed them the tax code and they said "sorry can't help. Have to charge it". So I said screw you and won't go back for clothing. Sucks as I wanted to order the headbands and didn't. And they had them.

What color hats did you want? They have all 3 still as of last night (only fuschia isn't available).

I got the bucket in a smaller size. A bit of a windy day in LBI NJ and almost lost it on the beach. So I'll go down a size to see if it's more snug. Plus I love that hat so much. Great to wear when my wife & I do our walks during her lunch break around the neighborhood. Keeps the sun off my face and neck.

Yeah, I was going to order from them, and had everything ready to hit submit. Then I noticed the total was off. Suckers were trying to charge me tax on clothing and hats. Problem for them, we don't have tax on any clothing other than formal wear in Pennsylvania. I even emailed them the tax code and they said "sorry can't help. Have to charge it". So I said screw you and won't go back for clothing. Sucks as I wanted to order the headbands and didn't. And they had them.

What color hats did you want? They have all 3 still as of last night (only fuschia isn't available).

I got the bucket in a smaller size. A bit of a windy day in LBI NJ and almost lost it on the beach. So I'll go down a size to see if it's more snug. Plus I love that hat so much. Great to wear when my wife & I do our walks during her lunch break around the neighborhood. Keeps the sun off my face and neck.

I ordered a white and volt each, probably going to have to end up cancelling with these guys. Glad they seem to still be available.

I bought mine from Tennis Express and they shipped out almost immediately.

Pretty sure they still have them all in stock.

Dope I'll check them out, thanks.

Cool video, but you're mixing terms a bit. These aren't really re-releases or re-issues, they are more retro re-imaginings. They aren't much like anything Agassi wore, they just try to give an overall impression of what he wore.

I might be just picking nits, but I think it's worth pointing out how incredibly different these all are from 30 years ago.

Finally got the remaining items that I've been waiting for from Midwest Sports.

Overall, I have to admit that I really liked this retro collection from Nike.

Even if the shipping time from some of these stores was a little excessive.

If anyone is still looking for the half-zip polo (in a medium) I currently have one for sale and would be happy to hook you up.

I also did a product review for some of the clothes featured in this collection.

I'll leave a link for the video down below.

Good video; I enjoyed it! Maybe next time you could do a try on. I want to see how people are rocking the hat because I’ve had mine banded up for 2 weeks and still can’t get the bill to stay curved. Maybe I just need to wear it and work it in a bit.

Cool video, but you're mixing terms a bit. These aren't really re-releases or re-issues, they are more retro re-imaginings. They aren't much like anything Agassi wore, they just try to give an overall impression of what he wore.

I might be just picking nits, but I think it's worth pointing out how incredibly different these all are from 30 years ago.

Thank you for the feedback! I will keep that in mind for the future. :smile:

Much appreciated!

Good video; I enjoyed it! Maybe next time you could do a try on. I want to see how people are rocking the hat because I’ve had mine banded up for 2 weeks and still can’t get the bill to stay curved. Maybe I just need to wear it and work it in a bit.

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the advice.

I also like your idea about trying-on the clothes in a follow-up video.

Would anyone be interested in watching a video where I put these clothes to the test on the tennis courts?

As I expected 7 days have passed and nothing from Midwest Sports so just emailed them again for a refund and threatened to escalate the matter further if they do not.

TE and TW both issued me a full refund with an apology without hesitation I will never do business again with Midwest who have literally palmed me off for a refund thats bad customer service.

Good luck to anybody else who needs to cancel orders with them youll need it.

I live about 2 hours from Midwest Sports, and try to visit their store every couple of months. I'm sorry that you have experienced bad customer service with them. But I respectfully disagree with as far as painting a picture of them in such a negative light. They have always gone above and beyond with me for over 30 years. I can also tell you that they have told me repeatedly that orders with Nike since the pandemic have been a nightmare. Nike constantly keeps pushing back arrival dates and changing the stock quantity on them from week to week. Please try to understand that a lot of this is out of the retailer's hands.

Im sorry but there in the same predicament as every other tennis site that hasnt fulfilled an order due to stock but they apologised and gave me a refund

I dont care if you know them personally or not I have not been treated right and if I dont get a refund today will open a dispute with Paypal which I will win.

A number of people here have had horrible cs from them so you keep using them but I wont.

Back
Top Bottom