🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Fits like a standard nike dri-fit t-shirt. For me, they fit in between standard/loose fit and slim/tailored fit. Trim through the torso but not restrictive.
If you say that they are not loose fit like the CC ones then I think I will go with a L :smile:

359CE9C7-AA02-48AC-94CA-1AA4A857D5CE.jpeg

André meets Bo

644BCB4D-F672-4312-90E3-506E6D45A9B2.jpeg

Just now finally got my ember polo in from Nope-Factory. The hue couldn’t be any more “off” as expected (Nike gone Nike) but still glad to have otherwise. My 2014 Lavas seem to be the closest match but it’s still way off. Damn right I’m still going to rock them together anyway though lol.
598AB491-DDF0-4FEB-BA03-033A4FB6D170.jpeg

Just now finally got my ember polo in from Nope-Factory. The hue couldn’t be any more “off” as expected (Nike gone Nike) but still glad to have otherwise. My 2014 Lavas seem to be the closest match but it’s still way off. Damn right I’m still going to rock them together anyway though lol.
what size you get?

Has anyone washed and dried a pair of the knit shorts yet? Trying to see if it shrinks a little.

Finally got mine from dope factory as well, they used Italian post and got stick in customs for a few days....

Finally received my dope factory polo so In summary they are legit but their customer service and shipping in my experience is terrible

Just now finally got my ember polo in from Nope-Factory. The hue couldn’t be any more “off” as expected (Nike gone Nike) but still glad to have otherwise.

Finally got mine from dope factory as well, they used Italian post and got stick in customs for a few days....

At last, my ember polo was delivered after being stuck in customs for eternity!
Moral of this story... DF is legit however cheapened out on shipping on the initial orders hence post email/Paypal complaints lead them to their senses opting for DHL according to those who ordered after all the doubt.
Kudos to all who received their orders. 🤙🏽

Last edited:
If the other colorway pops up overnight someone get me an XL. I’ll make it worth your while lol
I’ll even take a 2xl in case xl sells out

Still hoping the FAA challenge court crew pops up somewhere again. If not, I’ll survive after doubling up on the zip polo.

Back
Top Bottom