🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

A number is a bit of a stretch. I’ve seen more people frustrated with TE than anyplace. But you keep on keeping on.

121199804_335178937577747_7693082132787188695_n.jpg

I want that challenger. Cant find it.

Hopefully ndc gets it in stock soon. Since they got the white/solar in recently.

I received my white solar red challenger about a week and half before the neo teal from TE came in. So hopefully that colorway is delayed just like the shipment from TE

I live about 2 hours from Midwest Sports, and try to visit their store every couple of months. I'm sorry that you have experienced bad customer service with them. But I respectfully disagree with as far as painting a picture of them in such a negative light. They have always gone above and beyond with me for over 30 years. I can also tell you that they have told me repeatedly that orders with Nike since the pandemic have been a nightmare. Nike constantly keeps pushing back arrival dates and changing the stock quantity on them from week to week. Please try to understand that a lot of this is out of the retailer's hands.
Always gotten great communication and top notch CS from MW, personally.

Called TE this morning to cancel an order and check up on my neo teal challenger. Lady told me that they just got some sizes in and sent my info to the warehouse to see if they could fill my order. Got a shipping notification that it has shipped an hour ago. If you ordered a neo teal challenger from TE, I would call them and check your backorder status cause I know they just got some in. Good luck.

Got my final shipment in from TE. All over print t shirt and red fireball shirt.
9AAC1740-B29F-4572-A5C7-DB42E8C95670.jpeg
1BBAC8DB-8B7F-4B69-A8A5-553BEFE67B79.jpeg
Nice. I placed my order for the red fireball shirt on release day and called last week and they told me they were sold out smh. Where else can I get this shirt?

Nice. I placed my order for the red fireball shirt on release day and called last week and they told me they were sold out smh. Where else can I get this shirt?
Looks like it’s available on Midwest.

Got my 2 hats today from TE. Black and a volt one. Pretty nice. Also got a 2nd bucket in a smaller size (wife & I took a drive to LBI in NJ and it was WINDY. Couldn't wear my current Challenge Court bucket so I got a smaller size that would me more snug for windy days). Just waiting for my 2 bandanas to arrive tomorrow and then I can call TW to cancel my hats and to also check up on my all-over print T. That is the last thing I'm waiting on. I'll get a group pic of everything I bought as soon as it all arrives.

You know the game messed up when tech challenges are going for the same price as off whites

on a side note, can we get a reissue of the us open tech challenge 2’s from 2013 to match the blue flaming ball tee?

truthfully they should, most of the off-white shoes are just not good. Thankfully Tech's have been flying under the radar for quite sometime just better hope Kylie or Travis Scott don't show up in a pair

anyone know where to find the shorts from a us retailer? found a lg and by the time i decided to pull the trigger it was gone

ns.jpg

anyone know where to find the shorts from a us retailer? found a lg and by the time i decided to pull the trigger it was gone

ns.jpg

I think all the US retailers are dry. I got my 2nd pair to replace the torn pair Nike shipped me from one of the EU tennis shops that ship to the US. I'd try a few overseas. If you want the names, send me a PM. I won't post the overseas shops as we had a lot of lurkers taking our info and grabbing the clothing to flip on the bay.

Back
Top Bottom