🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Has anybody ever played Tennis Elbow for pc? I play it with an ATP world tour mod and it even has Rob Konig’s voice on it. It’s a Nike fan’s dream too since it has like 500+ shoes, and as many shirts and shorts to choose from. The stroke mechanics are better than any console game that I have played but the menu system leaves a lot to be desired.

Has anybody ever played Tennis Elbow for pc? I play it with an ATP world tour mod and it even has Rob Konig’s voice on it. It’s a Nike fan’s dream too since it has like 500+ shoes, and as many shirts and shorts to choose from. The stroke mechanics are better than any console game that I have played but the menu system leaves a lot to be desired.

definitely gonna check this out

I’m so disappointed.

This is my second red fireball t-shirt that has come out stained like this after doing laundry. I’ve worn this one five times max, always washed on delicate and hang dried. I think this time I may have accidentally thrown it in with a load and dried it, and that's what caused the staining, but I think a $40 t shirt should be able to go through the dryer one time without this happening.

It’s not a problem with my washer or dryer because none of my other clothes have been stained like this. Only this shirt.

Another member posted a photo of his fireball t shirt stained in pretty much the same place.

I meant to post this sooner but this is what happened to one of my burning ball/fireball shirts. I am going to try the oxi clean suggestion.

85890354-9299-4027-907C-3906E4983C6D.jpeg

Seems like some of them are defective, at least to me. Of course everything is sold out now, so I can’t get a replacement.

B2EC296E-6D6B-45F9-9843-6FC2AC6765CF.jpeg
09A4E71F-1419-4769-B32F-E9A94DAFE667.jpeg
E4446096-EE61-452F-8E0F-52F2AB321770.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m so disappointed.

This is my second red fireball t-shirt that has come out stained like this after doing laundry. I’ve worn this one five times max, always washed on delicate and hang dried. I think this time I may have accidentally thrown it in with a load and dried it, and that's what caused the staining, but I think a $40 t shirt should be able to go through the dryer one time without this happening.

It’s not a problem with my washer or dryer because none of my other clothes have been stained like this. Only this shirt.

Another member posted a photo of his fireball t shirt stained in pretty much the same place.

Seems like some of them are defective, at least to me. Of course everything is sold out now, so I can’t get a replacement.

Similar stains that happened to mine. I still don’t understand how. Nothing will get it out either.

I’m so disappointed.

same thing happened to one of my shirts, my wife thought she ruined the shirt it pretty faint so it doesn’t bother me to much

Might be a long shot here but does anyone know where I can find a size 10 pair (ds-decent condition at least) of the most recent hot lavas for a not horrible price? I have them in a 9.5 and the few times I've worn them my pinky toes have been absolutely battered by the end of the day. Can't take it any more lol

Might be a long shot here but does anyone know where I can find a size 10 pair (ds-decent condition at least) of the most recent hot lavas for a not horrible price? I have them in a 9.5 and the few times I've worn them my pinky toes have been absolutely battered by the end of the day. Can't take it any more lol
Unfortunately don’t have a lead on a 10, but I’d be interested in your 9.5s if you do find a pair to replace em!

Cmon nike. Retro these in all colors.

Retro these to !! How did they not wear them ? Lol New with box!

Only issue with the 2s is the blue pull tabs. The dye they used in the material bleeds and it does badly. I got my pair out to look at a while ago and wondered where all this blue dye came from. Saw my hands and it was all over. It came off the pull tabs. But I did love these. Was a great shoe to play in. Though I lived the Zoom Challenge 1 better. That blue carbon back heel counter was just 🔥🔥

Here are my two pairs.
IMG_20200304_181729.jpg
IMG_20200304_181846.jpg

I think that the seller there from Australia reached out to me about asking if I knew anyone who may want his pair of ATC IVs. When I saw his price I said no one would (like $600 or something stupid).

Back
Top Bottom