🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

That is so terrible. USOpen stuff is a complete let down.

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I didn't have interest in at least one Nike piece from the Open collection. This one is an easy pass. A real head scrather too as far as completely abandoning any Agassi stuff this year after arguably having their best selling collection in years with the Open collection from 20.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember this game? Andre Agassi Tennis for the Super Nintendo (and Sega Genesis).

It's one of the toughest video games that I've ever played.

Still waiting for a legitimate tennis game for the PS5. I had that game for Sega. Unfortunately that game was awful. Topspin 4 with Agassi on the cover was pretty good. I know that I have said this before in the thread but Amazing Tennis was good back. In the day and was closest to copying Agassi’s strokes.

Last edited:
Whatta difference in a year. Nothing can match the Agassi 1990 US Open gear. This year’s stuff is terrible. It reminds me of the shirts that the store Structure used to sell with block patterns in the early 90’s. I’m wondering if they wanted to wait and build up hype for another retro release later on or if covid is just slowing down their clothing production. But either way this year’s collection is a waste of money. I know Nike won’t likely want to pay for the booth again this year at the US Open and with this latest release I can see why.

Last edited:
Is anyone going to the US Open this year? I'll be there Saturday Sept 4th. Trying to decide what Agassi gear I will be wearing from last years releases.

What was the final sizing advice for this shirt (standard fit tag) compared to last years Challenge Court release?

0E70E7A7-C3A4-4091-90B2-D6C54AE26769.jpeg

Yeah I get that. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of “if you got XL in __________ get a L in this one.” Side note: Were all shirts last year oversized or was there a standard?

Nike sizing all over the place. ACG jacket 2 years ago M and it’s almost too big. This year I have to order an XL because M is too small. :stoneface:

Yeah I get that. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of “if you got XL in __________ get a L in this one.” Side note: Were all shirts last year oversized or was there a standard?

Nike sizing all over the place. ACG jacket 2 years ago M and it’s almost too big. This year I have to order an XL because M is too small. :stoneface:

Here's a historical post of mine for comparison purposes, in case helpful:
Large on large. Punchline: not as big.
0ABEBDBE-4C8A-44D0-A688-10DE1412BBB5.jpeg 0B29CC38-9863-4777-A434-DE9FC74ED12E.jpeg 5D978FC4-CDB8-4D69-AA31-F4E7462CA3E0.jpeg 6D0ED038-F465-4BA7-B455-DF980648D14C.jpeg 94FAB006-963D-45D7-AC45-FC1AE75665F5.jpeg

Standsrd in those sizes just mean stay tts. It’s only been a year did you forget already? 🤣

I know these shirts popped up later on but I went tts and it fits perfectly. It does not fit extra large like the burning ball/fireballshirts.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ARK
Still waiting for a legitimate tennis game for the PS5. I had that game for Sega. Unfortunately that game was awful. Topspin 4 with Agassi on the cover was pretty good. I know that I have said this before in the thread but Amazing Tennis was good back. In the day and was closest to copying Agassi’s strokes.

tennis world tour 2 is free with psn on ps4/5 right now, i haven’t played it though. my favorite tennis game will always be the first power smash/virtual tennis

I did a touch up on my 2.3 cb, the color has really faded, white turned cream, neon turned regular yellow. i feel like i made it too green but i’m just going off memory and pictures lol

Attachments

• B61F5B0C-9378-4095-9369-9F357E19B55A.jpeg
    B61F5B0C-9378-4095-9369-9F357E19B55A.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 241
  • 24F1EE4D-D181-4ADA-B35B-DF3616964F75.jpeg
    24F1EE4D-D181-4ADA-B35B-DF3616964F75.jpeg
    580.7 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom