Not mine

s-l1600.jpg

yhbhn.jpg

iyuguiy.jpg

ouihoi.jpg

uyguiy.jpg

gyhb.jpg

utygi.jpg
It’s amazing to me that still to this day, not a a single one of the retros look even close to this good. But hell that could be said about any Nike models really.

In 2009, I bought a Head Microgel Radical Pro. That was the series that Agassi used and I wanted to be able to hit my backhand like him.

Fourteen years later, I still use this racquet.

In fact, I bought three more of them in 2014.

It's one of my absolute favorites. :smile:

agassi-rear.jpg

the 1995 one will always hold a special place in my heart! loved that racket

We need the 4’s to come back out again so bad man. I’m still pissed about that weird *** release last time . Straight up missed out on those. Nike could make a fortune off of all the tech challenge stuff if they wanted to. We need the flares to come back again too

Agreed. I would love to see the ATC 4 in marina blue.

It's been 31 years. They need to bring that shoe back. Along with the entire Agassi outfit.

And you notice what's below the Alarms? Can't see it fully, only the back heel, but I'd know that show anywhere!! 🔥🔥

Nike Air Resistance!! Kevlar toe guard and it came in an NDSTRUKT box! 👍👍
I believe it was the Air Resistance 2 that was an NDSTRUKT model. I had the originals (the one in the pic, under the Air Flare), and when I busted a seam on them, I took them back to the store and just paid the difference to get the Resistance 2's.

I believe it was the Air Resistance 2 that was an NDSTRUKT model. I had the originals (the one in the pic, under the Air Flare), and when I busted a seam on them, I took them back to the store and just paid the difference to get the Resistance 2's.
Ah, gotcha. 👍👍

And you notice what's below the Alarms? Can't see it fully, only the back heel, but I'd know that show anywhere!! 🔥🔥

Nike Air Resistance!! Kevlar toe guard and it came in an NDSTRUKT box! 👍👍

..below the A L A R M S… ????

:nerd::wink:

Mine too - I got mine as a hs graduation gift and actually still use it, along with an original bumblebee I bought a few years later.
i saw the bumblebee was reissued in limited fashion, I almost purchased it

along with the Michael Chang Prince Graphite reissue, now that was a stick!

..below the A L A R M S… ????

:nerd::wink:

Sorry 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I had Alarms on the brain from seeing a brand new pair on eBay. Guy wants WAY TOO MUCH for them. White/red pair and they are from a vintage shop in Philly. Actually messaged him to ask if I can come see them in person. If he was realistic and the glue was decent still, I'd "possibly" consider an offer.

Going to edit my post, lol!! 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom