🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I don't think it was an Agassi-exclusive line, but I def remember other players wearing the kicks.
And, of course, we started to see more players start to wear the Challenge Court line from the ATC2's onward.
1691783061209.png

1691783454612.png

Those are some beauties for sure . I’d love to see those come back one day

Was the atc1 one designed specifically for Agassi like the others were? I really don’t think I’ve ever even seen any pics of him wearing them . Basically what I’m asking was the tech challenge line of shoes always intended to be an Agassi signature line ?
1000029179.jpg

To me it started here, somehow...

The Nike ATC 1 feels like the prototype for what was to come.

I have to admit that I'm a bit luke-warm on them.

I would much rather see the Air Challenge Huaraches or Air Flares.

Nope, they've both been out already (the Huarache I know wasn't 100% true to the OG as the midsole was from the III, but the 1s need to come out. There are a bunch who've been waiting for these since they first came out.

Nope, they've both been out already (the Huarache I know wasn't 100% true to the OG as the midsole was from the III, but the 1s need to come out. There are a bunch who've been waiting for these since they first came out.
That's fine.

I think the 1s would be a definite pass for me.

I ended up passing on the Mac Attacks also.

That's fine.

I think the 1s would be a definite pass for me.

I ended up passing on the Mac Attacks also.

Buddy, they're SO WORTH IT, at retail or a tiny bit over. Some of the best leather on a Nike retro in a LONG TIME!! I love my pair and as someone who offed 90% of his collection, and really don't watch for shoes like I used to, these were a must and im glad I got them.

I know this is the wrong thread but since we’re talking about those cross trainers real quick. I know the whole deal about the air trainer 3 know today actually being the air trainer SC and all that but the shoe we know as today as the air trainer 2 … what shoe was that originally called ? I’ve never been able to find out much about that shoe . I know Nike SB has retroed them a few times in the last 10 years or so

Back
Top Bottom