🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

gettyimages-1397786031-2048x2048 (1).jpg
I would have loved to have met Arthur Ashe. :frown:

One of my absolute favorite players.

He died way too early.

If I'm not mistaken they haven't but they should def bring it back. Sometimes the vintage shirts will pop up on the internet. Here's that shirt in other color schemes.
IMG_1083_b2764473-0929-4f53-b9e5-c62554219b3c_600x600_crop_center.jpg

8647113993_bbc7fb352c_z.jpg

Great finds man . eBay usually has a lot of good vintage shirts I’ve found over the years

Black white and green up top and white black and green at the bottom .. oh man … absolutely incredible . All of them .. it gets really confusing with all the early 90s cross trainers with their names though lol . Are any of those the same as the “ cross trainer 3 low” that retroed a few years ago and even this year I think got a new color or two ? Because the e ones on the bottom look very similar

🤤🤤🤤 The old Nike catalog that shops NEVER let us check out! Thankfully my tennis shop was a single point little shop in the backyard of a couple who had a Har-Tru court next to it. I always got called when she got the newest Nike tennis catalog and she allowed me to go thought it to see what I wanted her to order me. It's how I got my Challenge Huarache, Futures, Flares, LWPs, Alarm, Zoom Challenge 1 & 2 Pounce, Ablaze & Zoom Beyonds. Plus all my clothing. And she marked them down a nice bit below retail. I miss those times. 😞

Thanks. I bought them. I was planning on selling some shoes anyway, so that’ll help with the hefty price tag.

You just don’t see LWPs in that condition, and in my size, very much. Worst case scenario is that I’ll probably have to reglue them.

Was looking on eBay to see if I can find the white and blue challenge court polo I’m missing from the few that retrod a few years ago and came across this . When was this challenge court logo used ? Don’t think I’ve ever seen this before .

Was looking on eBay to see if I can find the white and blue challenge court polo I’m missing from the few that retrod a few years ago and came across this . When was this challenge court logo used ? Don’t think I’ve ever seen this before .
ATC1.
1691778727810.png

Was the atc1 one designed specifically for Agassi like the others were? I really don’t think I’ve ever even seen any pics of him wearing them . Basically what I’m asking was the tech challenge line of shoes always intended to be an Agassi signature line ?

Back
Top Bottom