🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Yep but they are saying that's only the green one. The actual debut for this retro was the blue and white so I"m curious if we are getting that one too. It does say other colorways so I'm assuming so.
Both colourways dropped in the UK on Reebok website last month. £145 and £144 each. Didn’t sell out very fast either. Around 5 days. Surprised i havent seen any pairs in ebay though.
IMG_0166.png

Attachments

• IMG_0167.png
    IMG_0167.png
    428.7 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
Both colourways dropped in the UK on Reebok website last month. £145 and £144 each. Didn’t sell out very fast either. Around 5 days. Surprised i havent seen any pairs in ebay though.
IMG_0166.png
Yea but not in the US. I only saw the blue pair though. Australia got them too and they were sitting. The pairs I saw in ebay were from Japan.

Last edited:
Yea but not in the US. I only saw the blue pair though. Australia got them too and they were sitting.
i ordered the green pair yesterday from BSTN. I used a 5% discount code they give when you sign up for their emails, I think they were $166 shipped. Since I got a pair for retail they'll release everywhere in the US in 2 weeks and end up on sale lol.

IMG_4837.jpeg

2008 VS 2014.
Just sold the 2014 on Stock X today to make room for the new drop later this year. The lava is off on the 2014s by far and I didn’t think the Swoosh was so bad until I pulled out the 2008s.

Reactions: AWM
IMG_4837.jpeg

2008 VS 2014.
Just sold the 2014 on Stock X today to make room for the new drop later this year. The lava is off on the 2014s by far and I didn’t think the Swoosh was so bad until I pulled out the 2008s.

The 2014s were the worst of all the retros in terms of the Hot Lava color. Wasn't even close. It's why I still love my 2008s, horrible toe and all and also why I sold my 2014s on SX a few years ago. I'll probably double up on these 2024s.

Beautiful! Looks like they gave them the Reimagined 3 treatment. Definitely in for 2 if they're not a huge PITA to get.

Yep . These look amazing . The aged really works well on this particular shoe . It doesn’t always work but on a shoe like this for me personally it looks great

Don’t care much for the vintage treatment either but happy to have another pair after getting rid of my 2019 pair.

Toe shape looks better than my '19s. Hard to tell about the leather quality. Unless it's vastly better, I'll pass on these as my '19s still look DS.

Back
Top Bottom