🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Finally got around to getting the volts (ndc) and with FNL discount it was a no brainer on purple

Grand total for both pair $9 ( GC & Promo) shipped 
smokin.gif

Now just these remain on the list for the year....

View media item 1773571
My pair just arrived.

Very nice shoe !

Finish line made this order very interesting...took awhile to ship, then sent me a email cancellation, now there here.

I'm just grateful I got my pair, and i'm also thankful for the price I paid.

Last edited:
could somebody Please help me out who has used the NDC GETFIT promo did your shipment receipt have the purchased items listed at full retail price? Thanks! i'm just wondering if i got over charged or NDC just didn't apply the discount in receipt/pack slip.

could somebody Please help me out who has used the NDC GETFIT promo did your shipment receipt have the purchased items listed at full retail price? Thanks! i'm just wondering if i got over charged or NDC just didn't apply the discount in receipt/pack slip.

You won't they always do that
My Flyknit max that just arrived said on packing slip $225 but I paid $144
Don't worry

Just ordered a 9.5 yesterday on the voltage purples. With a paypal 25 off 100 and a 20 winners circle , got 4 items for an avg retail of 27$. Original full retail would have been $290 happy birthday to me!
Picked up the anthracite atc iv lows as well. Can wear to work

Last edited:
Strange that purple 3 went on sale so quick. Wasn't even a sale either really. More like a clearance within 1 month.

Last edited:
I really want to pull the trigger on the purple ones on fnl, but I think I'll wait and see what the Veterans Day coupon will do for me. I dont see these lasting til Black Friday at the current price.

I really want to pull the trigger on the purple ones on fnl, but I think I'll wait and see what the Veterans Day coupon will do for me. I dont see these lasting til Black Friday at the current price.

Honestly I would pull the trigger. They aren't selling well and as the case with the atc4 low, they've been shipped out. Wait much longer and you won't be getting any pairs.

There $60 , that's 50% off just do it now it's you will regret missing out

They will most likely hit 39.99 like the tech lows. Probably the only people buying the purple techs are niketalkers lol

You guys buying them now probably messed up an even bigger price drop sooner than later

Damn coukd you imagine if they dropped to 39.99 and then finishline with all these 20 rewards? Woulda been 19.99 smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom