🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

You should be able to find it for well under $600.  Anyone asking more than $400 is not realistic.  I just got a pair last week for $375 shipped from NY/NJ.  Easily one of the best colorways on a classic silhouette.

Need to wear these soon. Would double up in a sz 12 or 13 in a heartbeat for 600 or under
You should be able to find it for well under $600.  Anyone asking more than $400 is not realistic.  I just got a pair last week for $375 shipped from NY/NJ.  Easily one of the best colorways on a classic silhouette.

I need an 8, accidentally destroyed mine this week if anyone knows where to get one.

Need some advice, someone offered to sell me a pair of ds air tech challenge 2 us open 1 sz 11 for $450, ive looked around a bit and it seems like a great price but there arent many on the market right now.
Its seems good but its still a chunk of change, thoughts?

Last edited:
Need some advice, someone offered to see me a pair of df air tech challenge 2 us open 1 sz 11 for $450, ive looked around a bit and it seems like a great price but there arent many on the market right now.
I saw preowned size 11 go for $250 on Urban Necessities, I bought my pre-owned size 11 for $300 plus shipping from Index PDX in Portland. I've seen them go for auction dead stock on eBay around $275-$325, they are very rare. But there isn't a huge market for them. $450 dead stock isn't too bad. But I think you can get them a little bit cheaper but might not have another opportunity for a while! Offer a little lower price and see if you can get a better deal given the present market. 350-400 is a fair shake to me

Last edited:
The only
I saw preowned size 11 go for $250 on Urban Necessities, I bought my pre-owned size 11 for $300 plus shipping from Index PDX in Portland. I've seen them go for auction dead stock on eBay around $275-$325, they are very rare. But there isn't a huge market for them. $450 dead stock isn't too bad. But I think you can get them a little bit cheaper but might not have another opportunity for a while! Offer a little lower price and see if you can get a better deal given the present market. 350-400 is a fair shake to me

The only place i am even seeing them, ds or not, is ebay where there is 1 pair for 700

The only
The only place i am even seeing them, ds or not, is ebay where there is 1 pair for 700
And that's why they are still sitting there. That person may get $700 but it may take a while. Just like it may take you a while to find a size 11 in for the right price. It took me a WHILE, besides eBay your best bet would be consignment shops. Also that's the first size 11 I've seen on eBay I think in over a year.

And that's why they are still sitting there. That person may get $700 but it may take a while. Just like it may take you a while to find a size 11 in for the right price. It took me a WHILE, besides eBay your best bet would be consignment shops. Also that's the first size 11 I've seen on eBay I think in over a year.

That's why they are still sitting there? Those joints were just listed

Need some advice, someone offered to sell me a pair of ds air tech challenge 2 us open 1 sz 11 for $450, ive looked around a bit and it seems like a great price but there arent many on the market right now.
450 is too much for one pair of shoes. 

I mean they are one the better shoes I wear in my rotation but they aint 450 better. 

You should try to attend one of those snkr events,  buddy of mine got a pair for 275 at one in NJ. 

Most I d pay for USO1, Wim1 and AO 1 is 275-300 max

I was eyein that pair on ebay but the price 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom