🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

They need someone to take over the Nikecourt line and get it straightened out. The clothes have been terrible. Nothing compares to Agassi's line. I still have the shorts that he wore to win the French Open. Just retro those clothes or at least the colors to show inspiration.

View media item 2047935

Last edited:
Don't remember seeing anything about this shirt posted here. If it has, Please forgive me. Just making sure all things Agassi make it to this thread since it's the go to place for it.

NikeCourt Pocket Tee. The lines on this soft, cotton tee are inspired by the final point of Andre Agassi’s epic comeback victory on clay in 1999.
Good spot.  I remember seeing pics of that tee a few months back wondering if they were trying to recreate a certain rally/point.

Incidentally, this was Andre's championship-point at RG in '99... 
laugh.gif

Good spot.  I remember seeing pics of that tee a few months back wondering if they were trying to recreate a certain rally/point.

Incidentally, this was Andre's championship-point at RG in '99... :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Geez, they're barely paying attention, they probably work on it for half a day and put it off until last minute, then go make 5 diff flu game tees, but I guess there's just way more money to be made off the jumpman than the flaming tennis ball. But I love not everybody wearing it and I'm grateful it's still around, but sometimes it's like "why did they do that... And not release THAT [emoji]128553[/emoji]" View media item 2048234

The design on the shirt makes no sense. His championship point was him serving and Medvedev hitting it long. But at least someone is trying to at least come up with something.

Last edited:
Yea man, how can we wear that now? I like the look of the shirt but man.... Maybe someone can watch the entire 1999 final and match the trajectory to the shirt so we can figure out the point

laugh.gif
 I guess they used the term "inspired" loosely... as in the ball traveled from one end of the court to the other and then back... #StopAskingSoManyQuestionsAndBuyOurShirt 
laugh.gif

Bring back the ATC I logo shirts and ATC II burning ball tees. A shirt with Andre holding the trophy would be nice and some more shirts that reference his past commercials. And of course retroing all of his old shirts as dri fit would be awesome too.

Last edited:
Don't remember seeing anything about this shirt posted here. If it has, Please forgive me. Just making sure all things Agassi make it to this thread since it's the go to place for it.

NikeCourt Pocket Tee. The lines on this soft, cotton tee are inspired by the final point of Andre Agassi’s epic comeback victory on clay in 1999.
I posted a few pieces a few months back for both collections but a refresher never hurts.

http://niketalk.com/t/537421/offici...ies-release-july-20th/32100_100#post_25101252

LOL, yes, I know the Flare model has retroed several times.

Peace,
J

I figured you did but as ARK ARK mentioned I remember them coming out after the initiial colorways released. It is possible that it was 95.

there was also a white/lavender-ish pair that came out also, which i had, but no one ever talks about or remembers those. i can never find any pics. they are possibly more rare than the black white pair of flares. :nerd:

^^ :wow:

'93 freshman in high school i had these they were EASILY my favorite shoes at the time. thx for that pic! i was on the varsity tennis team as freshman so i was all the way up on these, but your average jordan wearers weren't hip. such a beautiful shoe! NEED those to retro!

^^ They dropped the ball on doing a retro of that color way too! At least use the color blocking and do a different color. No we get the pink flares and that cheap Wimbledon knock off.

The nice kicks pics of the Wimbledon ATC 3's are poorly shot.

The yellow line and angles of the sun are giving it a diff colour to the stock pics. Might just be me and my lack of 20/20 though.

The nice kicks pics of the Wimbledon ATC 3's are poorly shot.

The yellow line and angles of the sun are giving it a diff colour to the stock pics. Might just be me and my lack of 20/20 though.

No, you're right. It's throwing everything off.

Last edited:
749957-103 White Wimbledon 3
749957-003 Black Wimbledon 3
749957-701 Gold Wimbledon 3
844606-015 ATC4 OG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom