🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Latest pickup from last week
this pic is straight up hurting my feelings 
tired.gif

it finally happened...redbubble.com makes graphic design shirts.  i uploaded my file and now you can all enjoy.  you can order any size that redbubble carries. i am designer brian7708.  
http://www.redbubble.com/people/brian7708
here is the sample, but i don't think the design is on the back of the shirt:
View media item 2062286
and
View media item 2062289

Any idea what the difference in the $29 and $36 shirts is? Tbr description is exactly the same. Definitely interested, just want to make sure I order the best option.

Peace,
J

Ahhh... that Coolmax tag! 
laugh.gif

All I remember is that that fabric never really did a good job at absorbing sweat... which I guess was intentional?  
laugh.gif

Part of the whole "wicking away" functionality...

Time to UnDS those shirts! 

Last edited:
Dang, Ive been waiting for someone to do something cool like this. Especially when I saw the price that one Ebay ad was asking for the original shirt.

:nthat:

Any idea what the difference in the $29 and $36 shirts is? Tbr description is exactly the same. Definitely interested, just want to make sure I order the best option.

Peace,
J

long story. Two of those files have been on my red bubble account for two years

. They should all be the same price now. $29

The original first two designs are more orange color stripes. I realized my mistake but never uploaded a second design. (The markup was higher on that shirt, but I corrected that down.) So I created a second file of each that I finally uploaded yesterday.

the second file has more pink colored stripes. You can barely tell unless you look at it real closely. Order whatever you like "more orange" or "more pink"

Lol we can get phone cases, shirts, pillows, wall decor, etc. with Agassi tech challenge print!

Honey! I got new pillows!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom