🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

The_SPS The_SPS let me know how you do in the ATC3 chase, I just need the triple white and triple black samples. Also if anyone had any OG DEADSTOCK ATCs 1-4 for sale, I'm interested

Last edited:
@druheezy let me know how you do in the ATC3 chase, I just need the triple white and triple black samples. Also if anyone had any OG DEADSTOCK ATCs 1-4 for sale, I'm interested
I'm pretty far off right now but the GR stuff is low hanging fruit.  The samples will be the end of me.

Volt

Purp/Mandarin

Triple Black

Silver Swan

Wht/Volt

Ugly Sweater

Black Denim (GR)

Need:

Wheat

Gold Pineapple

Black Denim/Volt (Sample)

Splatter (Sample)

Triple White (Sample)

Black/White-Clear (Sample)

Did the "Sneaker Community" come up with a cute nickname for the Black/Wht-Clear sample?  Essentially the Space Jam colorway sans patent leather...
laugh.gif

I'm pretty far off right now but the GR stuff is low hanging fruit.  The samples will be the end of me.

Volt
Purp/Mandarin
Triple Black
Silver Swan
Wht/Volt
Ugly Sweater
Black Denim (GR)

Need:
Wheat
Gold Pineapple
Splatter (Sample)
Triple White (Sample)

Did the "Sneaker Community" come up with a cute nickname for the Black/Wht-Clear sample?  Essentially the Space Jam colorway sans patent leather... :lol:

I haven't heard a nickname for the black/silver/clear colorway sample. I've seen people post the triple blacks and white here. But not many. The samples are hard to get

There's a new Air Jordan IV Retro coming out in a wheat colorway that the community has cutely dubbed "Ginger".

Everyone who's been following this thread for a while knows that there's only one "Ginger / Not Ginger" [emoji]128521[/emoji]
"Ginger" cuz of the "ginger leather"...

Like the AT3's...

nike-air-trainer-medicine-ball-collection-release-date-2.jpg

Volt
Purp/Mandarin
Triple Black
Silver Swan
Wht/Volt
Ugly Sweater
Black Denim (GR)

Need:
Wheat
Gold Pineapple
Splatter (Sample)
Triple White (Sample)

Did the "Sneaker Community" come up with a cute nickname for the Black/Wht-Clear sample?  Essentially the Space Jam colorway sans patent leather... :lol:

No but some online stores were using that image for the black denims so some people bought it thinking they were getting that shoe.

Last edited:
No but some online stores were using that image for the black denims so some people bought it thinking they were getting that shoe.
That's a Technical Foul/ Red Card/ Unsportsmanlike Conduct/ "You CanNOT Be Serious"/ D-move. 

I'd have been marginally upset. *sarcasm*

"Ginger" cuz of the "ginger leather"...

Like the AT3's...

nike-air-trainer-medicine-ball-collection-release-date-2.jpg
They have no idea.
mean.gif

The whole Ginger ATC thing started from the conservative vs. outlandish campaign between Challenge Court and Supreme Court.  For me, Ginger/Not Ginger will always be the ATC IV Marina.

To be fair, those AT3's will always be Medicine Ball's... the colorway on the box says Ginger, but no one will ever call them that.  I wonder if they'll ending up calling those Jordan's Wheats or Gingers... 

To be fair, those AT3's will always be Medicine Ball's... the colorway on the box says Ginger, but no one will ever call them that.  I wonder if they'll ending up calling those Jordan's Wheats or Gingers... 
Agreed.  Medicine Ball 100%, no doubt.

are they manufactured in vietnam or china ??
I'll pull them out of the box tonight.
@druheezy So how do you like the greys? Can we get close ups of the sides?
I like the color scheme.  If you think long and hard back to the Air Yeezy 1, this color scheme employs the same basic colors.  I'll shoot some iPhone 7 Portrait Mode shot tonight.

I see another listing for this colorway on Ebay right now.  They are that famous Sample Size 9.  Did these ever go into production?

The seller is a guy in South Africa that I bought a pair of archive-only ATC IV Marina (Ginger/Not Ginger) from.  Good guy and legit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Andre-Agass...896692?hash=item3d29b77fb4:g:tEQAAOSwnbZYEVC6

Back
Top Bottom