🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

they need to let Stash design a cw for the ATC4, that would be sick imo
smokin.gif

Walmart has been third party reselling for a while now, guess they figured on cashing in on the re sale market while the gettin is good

Where is the best place to store sneakers ? Cold garage or upstairs in attic ? Well it's actually a loft .
I have way to many and don't want them to get ruined
Any suggestions ?

cold garage sounds like too much potential for moisture build up, I wouldn't do it. 

Some one I talked to uses boxes with cedar chips from the container store. Anyone else use those ?
Thanks for the reply ^

Dry and dark, with minimal temperature changes. Cedar will help keep spiders and other insects away along with minor moisture control. If you live in an arid climate you might be able to get away with a garage storage...but too much heat or any chance of moisture is bad juju. Attic/loft could work but hot air rises and too much heat is no good.

The best I could do was a sneaker room in a spare bedroom, but even the temperate climate of upstate NY has turned many a sole yellow.

I live in HK where heat and humidity is the #1 killer.  Crumbling is bound to happen.  

Cool, dry and out of the sunlight.  I turn on the dehumidifier when when it's really humid, but that also warms up the room.  It's a tough balance.  

you should buy those vacuum sealed storage containers for your kicks they come with a pump to get all the air out of the container

I also take off all papers in the boxes, the one stuffed inside the shoe and the sheet they're wrapped in.Read it was a matter of oxidation.

Back
Top Bottom