🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

ARK ARK

Price tag. More shots to come.

Found this gem from a guy in New Jersey. Story is it sat in storage for a long time and he liked the shirt too much to wear it. Wore his ATCIII 's though.

The price tags reflects a different time in our silly hobby. Where marquee athlete signature apparel would end up at Marshall's and still not sell until on Clearance! The 1994 Air Jordan retro series was the same way at Foot locker for $19.97! Now you can't get a 94 AJ1 for less than $600. In any case, that's what I love about these finds; instantly takes me back to my playing days and the golden era of Nike Athlete Signature Lines, pre-hype, and pure love. This is my first Volt top to be in NWT condition.

View media item 2312625View media item 2312626View media item 2312627View media item 2312629

Found this gem from a guy in New Jersey. Story is it sat in storage for a long time and he liked the shirt too much to wear it. Wore his ATCIII 's though.

The price tags reflects a different time in our silly hobby. Where marquee athlete signature apparel would end up at Marshall's and still not sell until on Clearance! The 1994 Air Jordan retro series was the same way at Foot locker for $19.97! Now you can't get a 94 AJ1 for less than $600. In any case, that's what I love about these finds; instantly takes me back to my playing days and the golden era of Nike Athlete Signature Lines, pre-hype, and pure love. This is my first Volt top to be in NWT condition.

View media item 2312625View media item 2312626View media item 2312627View media item 2312629

Love that shirt!

The volt shirt is one of the greatest Nike shirts ever designed. None of the Nike tennis stuff out can ever rival it. Did you get it off ebay? Even when they were orginally sold they weren't cheap. If I recall correctly, they were around $65 each but well worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
It happened, guess the purple one isn't as desirable

Yea it sold for that, I regret not buying it

I'll have to see if I can find it in the advanced search. If it sold for that with tags I'll be surprised and sad as I would have bought another for that price.

Apparently some of the cut of the fabric wasn't the same either overseas as well. I'm not sure if that would apply to it if it came from Italy.

Via Andre

Excited to announce that I’ll be launching my first online tennis course next week!!
I’ve compiled tips, techniques, and mental strategies into a series of video lessons. Video lessons that people can learn from in their own time, at their own pace - wherever in the WORLD.
And since you need racquets to play, I’m raffling off 3 signed racquets here: https://goo.gl/forms/b8gWlU6jfJuSZWXC2

View media item 2313912

Last edited:
Lol at the racquets... also guaranteeing that the winner will never be able to actually play with that racquet! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom