🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Been awhile. Enjoy.

A3CEA0FE-3ED6-465A-9174-08BD90B626BB.jpeg

Someone help me out, how do the latest release tech ii’s fit? Got one half a size smaller than my usual size waiting for me to give the go

Someone help me out, how do the latest release tech ii’s fit? Got one half a size smaller than my usual size waiting for me to give the go

I've found the ATC IIs to fit very TTS. If anything I wouldn't have minded going up 1/2 size if it existed.

1/2 down would be too short, for me.

Reactions: ARK
Wish we could get something for us open. Nike US open collection is pretty bad in my opinion. Some Agassi stuff could salvage it !
Highly doubtful though

We’ve seen the Yeezy solar photoshops before and I always thought they looked good. It was just annoying how some people didn’t realize that the midsole was ripped off the ATC II’s. If they put them up on an id I would do a cw of that.

Well this color way looks familiar.
air_tech_challenge_kiwi_1.jpg

AIR ZOOM VAPOR X HC
WHITE/BLACKENED BLUE/PHANTOM/ORANGE PEEL
20180814002130.jpg
20180814002129.jpg

20180814002126.jpg
20180814002128.jpg

We’ve seen the Yeezy solar photoshops before and I always thought they looked good. It was just annoying how some people didn’t realize that the midsole was ripped off the ATC II’s. If they put them up on an id I would do a cw of that.

I just did it because I've never seen one executed well. But yeah, I'm a big Agassi fan, I rememebr back in the days watching tennis alongside with my dad everytime. A whole lot of shouting at the TV from my father watching Agassi while loosing some matches. Had plenty of vintage attire when I was young. Mainly mid 90's Agassi attire. And It also bothered me as well when heads never knew the ATC 2 mid-soles were used for the Yeezy 2. I back in 07-08 I couldn't wait for theATC hot lava retro bought 3 pairs. Good times.

Posted these in tennis thread, so sorry for the double. Anyone wanting to avoid European shipping for the black in M, let me know.
677C70D1-E7A9-4D91-A133-C15B8BAEE579.jpeg
33FA03D5-B13C-415B-B495-894852A1A6B1.jpeg

I feel you buddy. I had the all-black pair when they released and beat them to desth on the courts. Freaking LOVED that shoe!! Amazing fit, stability, and cushioning. Only wish I kept them but once they had a hole in the sole, I tossed them. Sad as all tennis shoes today are low cut and I just can't get my head wrapped around that. I love having my ankles covered by a nice fitting pair of mids.

Sorry fellas. I've got nothing new to report at the moment. They seem to have gone a bit quiet at the moment. The last discussions I had were concerning the Air Alarm, Air (Tech) Challenge Future, Air (Tech) Challenge LWP and Air Assailant, but that was ranging all the way into fall 2017 so who knows.

I'll let you guys know anything new that I find out as always however.

J0e, are you there buddy?

Anyway, this thread use to be glorious. So full of vibrancy. Now were like clamoring on any news we can find. I recall J0e saying Agassi wasn't a fan of the 3 which I hate to hear as its my favorite. I just want some more releases!

Someone said towards the end of the year we would have something but I haven’t seen or heard anything since someone posted that a while ago.
Need all iv color ways !!!!
Lwp
Alarms
Etc etc

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom