🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

The challenge court splatter t is available on Tennis warehouse in black. 22.97 plus shipping. Scroll down to clearance.

Thanks. I grabbed a couple and one for a buddy. At that price and free shipping, there’s no argument.

0D514DB4-A2ED-46F9-8F6D-42D6206B3E19.jpeg
US Open season! 1994 was a good year!

Sweet Jesus those are nice The_SPS The_SPS

My black/white/black Flare bit the dust. I still have it though. I would love to get a retro of the white/blue. Those all whites are great too!

Those black white blacks are a pair that I’ve always wanted. Wish we had internet back in the day. I couldn’t find them anywhere

Those black white blacks are a pair that I’ve always wanted. Wish we had internet back in the day. I couldn’t find them anywhere

I have a pre-owned slight crumbling pair of Flare SC (Blk/Wht-Blk “Oreo” , no box, I can part with. I don’t have enough posts so I’m not allowed to sell thru here. ‍♂️

Also I have a stupid find in these:
4C6E992D-30D8-44F4-8F41-4F69C6A8A7AF.jpeg

Why o why couldn’t we get more Flares with the same materials used on the ATC3 retros?

24AECCA4-96CE-467C-820C-D7BE3D44449D.jpeg

Still going. Some separation, but wearable

I, for the life of me, can't figure out where I left my OG pair I bought off eBay many many years ago. I played in that color in '93 in HS, and when ebay came on the scene, I found another pair in perfect shape. Gotta find rhem!!

If they retroed the Futures I would be afraid that they would make them as uncomfortable as the last Flares retro. They took one of the greatest shoes of all time and made it almost unwearable.

KB, your so right and it's sad they would do it. I skipped the recent Flare retro as I still have my early 2000s retro pair in great shape. Those were excellent, and k even played in the white/blue retro back in the day!

I'm still crossing my fingers for the LWP to retro (but I won't hold my breath). If Nike wants to do something cool, make the Zoom Zeros in all black with a teal outsole and teal swoosh and "NikeCourt" lettering!

05fordgt 05fordgt I'd still wear my Flare retros if they were in good condition. They were so much better than the last release. I was curious what the earliest Agassi matches you recorded on vhs.

Nice. It's a damn shame they decided to use 1 color on the entire shoe. From a distance, it'll just look like an all-red cleat. Why hide the design behind a monochromatic colorway? :rolleyes

Hey as far as Lava releases go, which was better the 2014 or the 2016 grey eyelet?

Again, would vote for 2016s. Double up on 2014s ending up not wearing and selling them DS. 016 materials on point, it looks like real leather as far? Colorway on the 2014 tomatoes were off and less neon, and white pleather turns vanilla/brown on uvs if you don't prtotect them out of the box. Still wear 2008s also. But I'd end up prefering 2016 lavas. Their greys so called silver grey is better too.2

Back
Top Bottom