🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Or get em for beaters... on the tennis court.

We can confirm that those are the 2019 ones?

House of Hoops sighting

692ADAFD-7B1C-4328-A7C9-790E280FA322.jpeg

What? Grey eyelets again?? Oh well, still buying more pairs. So Andre was wearing a sample.

Man I'm torn. Can't stand LeBron and never bought a pair of his shoes. Been hearing about the release like others and waited for pics. The white ones were meh. Thought they could have done better. Figured good, not gonna grab. Now the black ones...they are nice!! Gotta decide what to do.

Oh, and I'm down for a '19 pair. Have 2 pairs of '08 (one DS) and my '14s are DS (may turn them into tennis shoes) missed '16s and will go for the '19s.

For me, if I don't like a player, I won't buy their shoe. Just a personal rule of mine.
To each his own, of course.

And I'm the same way mostly. Its why I keep thinking, why buy these if the real ATC II's are coming out.

What’s the issue with Bron in here? Tough crowd. :lol:

Is this one of those “he’ll never be MJ” type of things I see a lot of older heads still on? I’ll never understand that type of thinking.

Dude is a great basketball player. And off the court, he has done more than any other superstar I’ve seen in my lifetime. Guess I just don’t see any reason to hate. *shrugs*

What’s the issue with Bron in here? Tough crowd. :lol:

Is this one of those “he’ll never be MJ” type of things I see a lot of older heads still on? I’ll never understand that type of thinking.

Dude is a great basketball player. And off the court, he has done more than any other superstar I’ve seen in my lifetime. Guess I just don’t see any reason to hate. *shrugs*
:lol: Don't make it sound like the entire thread hates him... I think it's just 05fordgt 05fordgt who has an 'issue' with him?

Back
Top Bottom