🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Today
59571425_633233123809802_7550310660156661171_n.jpg

From the pic ARK posted, the color definitely looks brighter/more vibrant than the 2014 release. I'm down for a pair, grey eyelets and all. I keep wearing my '08s and don't want to destroy them (the lava color on those is PERFECT). Gonna run out to the local HOH on Thursday to see if they released early.

Reactions: ARK
Well Foot Locker at another mall has them but isn’t selling until release day. Waste of a trip. I did ask of other “foot” stores will get them and he seemed to think yes.

This has been a 2019 Lava Sneaker Report.

But the other store was selling them? That doesn’t makes sense lol.

Reactions: ARK
I got plenty of ATC2 w/ great quality. Aussie opens, Wimbley, US, but I want a "remastered" hot lava. same goes for Chlorophyll AT1

Dude both ‘14 and ‘16 had decent quality. These will be the same “quality” as those. And if “remastered” is what you’re looking for then these ain’t it. They have grey eyelets and that aint OG so they’re not “remastered” so much as they’re just the latest version. I guess you’ll have to continue to wait on those. And ‘19 medicine balls were not a huge upgrade. It’s the same damn shoe minus the sockliner.

why are yall so excited for the same shoe to release again that we just got AGAIN a couple years ago? if some more og c/w atc4 or black/white air flare dont release I'm done with Agassi retros for good!

When it comes to the shoes I never understood why people don’t wear them unless it’s a really old pair that is going to crumble. What holds me back on wearing the shirt is that I know I’ll never find it again brand new with tags and it will pill as soon as I wash it. But yes I am very tempted to just wear it. I don’t trust my hand washinng skills lol.
umm.... dry cleaners?
:nerd:

why are yall so excited for the same shoe to release again that we just got AGAIN a couple years ago? if some more og c/w atc4 or black/white air flare dont release I'm done with Agassi retros for good!

Because after 1989 we had to wait until 2008 for a retro. Then they released in 2014 we got them in 2016 which was a nice suprise. We never know how long it will be till the next time they release and for myself, I wear them. Especially for tennis.

Last edited:
Because after 1989 we had to wait until 2008 for a retro. Then they released in 2016 which was a nice suprise. We never know how long it will be till the next time they release and for myself, I wear them. Especially for tennis.

Don’t forget 2014. The last time that they actually released with all the OG details.

Don’t forget 2014. The last time that they actually released with all the OG details.

Yea I typoed that, obviously the 2014 release. The 08 materials were the closest we've seen to the originals, it just had the toe box issues that some people didn't like. But overall that is still my favorite release of these.

Back
Top Bottom