🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I can’t wait til I come in here and see a buncha og and new colorways coming out of 2s and 3s

I’m not going to hold my breath on more releases and color ways. I sure hope so but Nike doesn’t have the best track record when it comes to Agassi retros.

Sonic Yellow 3
Recent Flare retro
Butchered purple ATC3 collar
No Sprite 2
No LE anything
ATC3 Samples never produced
Limited ATC4 releases
Challenge Court shirt with non-OG colors

Last edited:
I still refuse to believe that was a wig

And that ‘94 US Open was my favorite Andre memory

Per Andre himself in his book

94906B80-57DA-49B5-9F35-17E7EE96417D.gif

Got a pair on Nike in addition to my Foot Locker order just because you can return worn shoes to Nike if they don’t fit right. If they fit good, I may keep both.

Last edited:
My 08's are kind of cooked or near bottoming out on the air bubble so I wanted another pair but too much JB crap to need these. They look great though.

It's not even close to the leather on the grand slams, especially the US Open 1's or French Opens. The 19's have a synthetic leather but it's not bad. It's much better than the 08 pair. The 08 pair legit feels like card board. The shape of the toe box is similar to the 14's where it's much more narrow. As long as you're not expecting that kind of quality you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for your review and all of your thoughts on these. It's really appreciated. I guess I may pass on these because I really wanted better quality. Hopefully someday they will give it to us.

Thanks for your review and all of your thoughts on these. It's really appreciated. I guess I may pass on these because I really wanted better quality. Hopefully someday they will give it to us.

I wouldn’t wait but obviously do whatever you feel comfortable. Who knows how long they will wait to retro and eventually when these dry up, resellers will ask stupid prices again.

Back
Top Bottom