🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Highly doubtful the virus has anything to do with production numbers of shoes releasing currently. Production schedules are written up 6 months to a year in advance and the tag dates of these are probably from last year still.

It will probably push back a few releases coming up though

Shipping

Nike said shipments were delayed. It doesn’t make sense to do the release until you have full inventory.

They answer to board members and share holders, not us. It makes perfect sense to make something for the quarter rather than nothing.

I love it! Can’t wait till FA20. I only thing I actually don’t like is the length of the shorts with the compression liner. Why couldn’t they go with 7” instead of the 9”. Makes more sense to me and I assume the shorts will be the same as the one from AO ‘19?

🔥👀‼️

Attachments

• 91934B34-977E-4916-8814-C4C9293B2615.jpeg
    91934B34-977E-4916-8814-C4C9293B2615.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 180
Thank you for sharing this! I hope this stuff is widely available during its release.
If it's not, from the sound of it, your local shop, as they have an account with Nike should be able to get anything listed. It's what I'm going to do. Going to write up everything I want on a list and keep it handy till July 1st.

Got these today was the reason to head back to look at the book.
View attachment 2529490

These things are COMFY!! They definitely need break-in time. So I wore them to the grocery store. Can definitely feel the max air in the back and some cushioning in the front. Love the asymmetrical height. Feels great on the ankles. I love these!! Some may say they could have been done better, but I'm good with them. If the rain holds off tomorrow, I'll get my ball machine out and hit with them.

no offense to you at all but not liking the way they look on foot as much as I hoped. If they got low enough I would cop but I was considering at retail. Repped for posting!!

More. Only thing I'm mad at, is the hat. It's more of a rounded mesh one. I'd love a normal 6 panel hat I can wear all the time. Gotta show my Agassi/Challenge Court love proudly!

Oh, and pic 5 below, the regular sleeved t shirts, the small CC logo on the left chest, there is a large logo on the back!

Last edited:
no offense to you at all but not liking the way they look on foot as much as I hoped. If they got low enough I would cop but I was considering at retail. Repped for posting!!

I get you. None taken by friend. I like them. I accepted they would not be modern duplicates of the ATC II, but these are nice and comfy and I'm just thankful they releases something with a mid height, even if it's only the inside ankle.

Back
Top Bottom