🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Yeah. I haven't bought a Nike tennis shirt in years. We know the '90 match shirt is loose fit, so that's easy. But these no collar $50 ones? I'm not sure if they are slim fit or loose? If they are snug, I'll need an XL. I'm ,6 ft, 185 and slender. Don't even mind if it's long. As long as it's not a snug fit. I want to be able to move in it when I play.

I think tts would probably work but itdepends how loose a fit you like. I’m guessing these are a bit tighter.

I actually don't think all the colors are out yet. The volt/teal shorts aren't on any site yet, only the black. Same with the hat I think.

someone mentioned the Volt 5 panel hat for $200 on ebay so that’s why I wouldn’t be surprised if people saw that and scooped them up. Not that someone is dumb enough to pay that.

So I caved already and bought the laser fuschia hat and one of the court dry crews. The one with the atc 3 volt colors in it

Attachments

• 258D05C8-1785-4B1A-99BC-D431E004FEAC.png
    258D05C8-1785-4B1A-99BC-D431E004FEAC.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,507
So I caved already and bought the laser fuschia hat and one of the court dry crews. The one with the atc 3 volt colors in it

Awesome buddy. What size did you got with? Did you go a size up to give a little extra room?

The retro '90s is loose fit. That photo that floated had a loose fit tag on it. These lesser collarless ones, I'm not sure.

Yea that's what I was saying, I am happy that the volt shirt will be a loose fit. I don't think that will be the case with the Nike t shirts. I think if you wear a large and are looking for a looser fit, the xl is the way to go. That's my guess.

Last edited:
Did I miss anything? 👀

I saw some of those products from the catalog pages had dates of 7/1. I hope this stuff won’t be hard to get.

Did I miss anything? 👀

I saw some of those products from the catalog pages had dates of 7/1. I hope this stuff won’t be hard to get.

My guess is that they are putting it out sooner than they are supposed to. All the Challenge Court gear had a release of 8/1. I'm just gonna piece meal it together with whatever pops up. So far the shirt is first. The matching shorts are not out yet.

Yea that's what I was saying, I am happy that the volt shirt will be a loose fit. I don't think that will be the case with the Nike t shirts. I think if you wear a large and are looking for a looser fit, the xl is the way to go. That's my guess.

Hey KB, thanks. I just ordered the volt/mist shirt from TE. Went with an XL. If it's a little big, so be it. I have some workout shirts from different brands and the sizing is so different with each make. Some larges are so tight and some are huge. It's backordered till 7/2, so only 10 days to wait. Not too bad. I can't wait to see it. 👍

One piece of the collection down. Hopefully next, is the matching shorts and the black and volt hats and maybe the bucket hat too!

Hey KB, thanks. I just ordered the volt/mist shirt from TE. Went with an XL. If it's a little big, so be it. I have some workout shirts from different brands and the sizing is so different with each make. Some larges are so tight and some are huge. It's backordered till 7/2, so only 10 days to wait. Not too bad. I can't wait to see it. 👍

One piece of the collection down. Hopefully next, is the matching shorts and the black and volt hats and maybe the bucket hat too!

Is it mens? I only see boys on the site

Reactions: ARK

I also want those sleeveless tank tops, sweatshirts, and jackets. Of course the polos would be first choice. The shorts are going to be great too.

I also want those sleeveless tank tops, sweatshirts, and jackets. Of course the polos would be first choice. The shorts are going to be great too.

I'll definitely get the regular and sleeveless t shirts. I think I'm going to pass on the crew sweatshirts unless they surprise me. The jackets? I'm 50/50 on. They're not releasing the other warmup jacket from '90 with the whole think in different colors for men. I'm talking about this pattern (it's not as neo teal/hot lime as the new one is).
s-l400.jpg

This is going to be a women's release. The men's jacket is almost all white based, with the one sleeve in color and some markings on the front and back with one small flaming ball logo on the left chest and left back. It's made to mimic the alternative match polo he wore in '90 (which is also being released). I rather have a jacket that has more color so it doesn't show the dirt and doesn't get dirty as quickly. White sleeves, especially the cuffs & the waist elastic get dirty so quick The women's jacket looks so much better.

Last edited:
It's weird, I just looked at the info, and the hats all release on 8/1 except for the fuscia one TE has available. Why release one color a month early? And the shirts they released above with the shorts? They had a 7/1 date but other shots show 8/1.

Reactions: ARK
I'll definitely get the regular and sleeveless t shirts. I think I'm going to pass on the crew sweatshirts unless they surprise me. The jackets? I'm 50/50 on. They're not releasing the other warmup jacket from '90 with the whole think in different colors for men. I'm talking about this pattern (it's not as neo teal/hot lime as the new one is).
s-l400.jpg

This is going to be a women's release. The men's jacket is almost all white based, with the one sleeve in color and some markings on the front and back with one small flaming ball logo on the left chest and left back. It's made to mimic the alternative match polo he wore in '90 (which is also being released). I rather have a jacket that has more color so it doesn't show the dirt and doesn't get dirty as quickly. White sleeves, especially the cuffs & the waist elastic get dirty so quick The women's jacket looks so much better.

I know I saw the jacket when you posted the pics and even though it’s not true to the og I’ll still end up buying. I want just about everything they are releasing except the panel hats.

This one?

No, the men's polo hasn't been released yet. The only shirt to get released is the printed collarless shirt. It's basically a fancier t-shirt. The link is below for you. 👍

The men's polos all come out on August 1 per the dates. Though it wouldn't surprise me if TE or TW posts them as soon as they arrive.

No, the men's polo hasn't been released yet. The only shirt to get released is the printed collarless shirt. It's basically a fancier t-shirt. The link is below for you. 👍

The men's polos all come out on August 1 per the dates. Though it wouldn't surprise me if TE or TW posts them as soon as they arrive.

Hmm those men’s printed shirts don’t seem to be in stock.

Back
Top Bottom