šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava šŸŽ¾

IF YOU ARE HAVING SIZING ISSUES READ THIS-from a Polo Ralph Lauren expert
first off size medium is the sample size that all sizes are based off they change about 1-2 inches per size from there depending on the item
second we are talking about 100% COTTON some is pre shrink and some isn't all cotton starts out as white and is died from there
third once you die it you have to dry it thus it becomes pre shrunk prolly the difference you are seeing between the colors
fourth once you wash it and dry on high heat it will keep shrinking from there
fifth I always size up to account for this I ordered xxl in everything the cotton will shrink and the poly nylon items won't so when you layer your gear it stacks perfectly been doing this since 92 nothing has changed except my waistline used to be xl/l guy so if you want this run to last buy big your size is a range not an an exact science

Is there anywhere that has the jhorts in stock (not preorder) in size M?

TE canceled my order saying they were out of stock.

Has anyone considered going back and trying to find a size down in case you lost your covid weight? I mean like me I have the jorts in XL but IF/WHEN I lose weight I might fit the L. Decisions.

Very excited to add these to the collection today!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200828-150940_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20200828-150940_Messenger.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 117
Just got my 2nd CC shirt in from DTLR Villa and id like to know which genius at Nike thought it would be a good idea to put the sticky long size label on the graphic smh.

This happened on on the first shirt I ordered from Ndc to upon peeling it off it leaves a big line of sticky residue on the print.

All the cotton on the shirt and you put it there clueless.

Just got my 2nd CC shirt in from DTLR Villa and id like to know which genius at Nike thought it would be a good idea to put the sticky long size label on the graphic smh.

This happened on on the first shirt I ordered from Ndc to upon peeling it off it leaves a big line of sticky residue on the print.

All the cotton on the shirt and you put it there clueless.
they're children in a third world country cut em some slack

Medium in the polo is good for me. Iā€™m 6ā€™2 170 for reference. L in the long sleeve is insanely baggy Iā€™ll try to exchange for M. Sorry, that tshirt pic isnā€™t that great.
62139E97-27A8-4779-852D-098B2DCD571A.jpeg

743E6E5D-94E9-4341-9164-92E3B105003A.jpeg
Appreciate it I was going to get a L but I donā€™t want to swim.

This collection is turning into the biggest sizing headache. Received a polo (M) which turned out to be too short. Need to track down a L now but Nike is sold out.
Bought the sweatshirt in a S and M. The small is longer in the torso and sleeves but slim. The M is 1.5 inches shorter in the torso and about an inch shorter in the sleeves. Itā€™s comical how off the two sizes are. I had to double check the tags.

Fortunately the pants fit in a M. Might be my favorite piece of the shipment.

Iā€™m 6ā€™ 170lbs if that helps.

Iā€™ll be honest here. It helps a lot in regards for most of us to list our usual clothing size and sizing for the CC items, as well as our height and weight. The one thing thatā€™s harder to get the exact correct sizing is your build. Iā€™m talking about how our body looks. Most of us can be the same height and/or close in weight, but some of us are either fat, muscular, skinny or in between. All Iā€™m saying is that itā€™s harder to get the definitive size. Iā€™m 5ā€™10ā€ 165lbs with an athletic build. I like my clothing more slim fit, but since the CC ALT Polo is a retro, I went with a L instead of my usual M for the 90ā€™s kinda of feel.

Iā€™ll be honest here. It helps a lot in regards for most of us to list our usual clothing size and sizing for the CC items, as well as our height and weight. The one thing thatā€™s harder to get the exact correct sizing is your build. Iā€™m talking about how our body looks. Most of us can be the same height and/or close in weight, but some of us are either fat, muscular, skinny or in between. All Iā€™m saying is that itā€™s harder to get the definitive size. Iā€™m 5ā€™10ā€ 165lbs with an athletic build. I like my clothing more slim fit, but since the CC ALT Polo is a retro, I went with a L instead of my usual M for the 90ā€™s kinda of feel.

Not sure if thatā€™s directed towards me. I listed my height/weight. Iā€™d say itā€™s pretty clear I have a slim/athletic build. Iā€™ve never come across a 6ā€™ 170lbs chunkster.

I do agree that listing your dimensions helps the group.

Agreed. Iā€™m reading some posts and wondering if Iā€™m wearing my clothes wrong. Iā€™ve worn M everything in Nike for a couple of decades and I went with M everything this time around too. I figure Iā€™ll just let everything fit the way Nike (hopefully) intended and hope I donā€™t look stupid. Granted, I havenā€™t tried anything on yet but it all looks workable.

Not sure if thatā€™s directed towards me. I listed my height/weight. Iā€™d say itā€™s pretty clear I have a slim/athletic build. Iā€™ve never come across a 6ā€™ 170lbs chunkster.

I do agree that listing your dimensions helps the group.
No, it was not. I was just saying in general it was hard to find the right size for everyone despite all our efforts.

the court logo (white, black,red) short sleeve shirts are really oversized which people have said, and itā€™s not really a problem for me overall... except the sleeves. the short sleeves stick way out in an awkward manner. Iā€™ll try and get a picture. luckily I know how to use a sewing machine so iā€™m taking those sleeves in an inch lol

When I receive the NKCT Slam NY Flaming Ball/CC shorts, I might take 2 inches off (7ā€) for a better feel for the right ā€œ90ā€™sā€ feel. It might take off the Swoosh, but I can always get my local print/graphic shop guy to heat press a new one. I know the OG shorts werenā€™t that ā€˜longā€™, but 9ā€ is too long for those shorts imo.

Back
Top Bottom