🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

and tbh the cw doesnt look that bad at all, the seller probably bought them from shelflife in south africa, that they are from vietnam is a good thing, because if they are from china there is possibility that they will be slacking on the materials and the overall shape from the shoe

Last edited:
and tbh the cw doesnt look that bad at all, the seller probably bought them from shelflife in south africa, that they are from vietnam is a good thing, because if they are from china there is possibility that they will be slacking on the materials and the overall shape from the shoe

I think you're thinking of Sportscene in South Africa. Shelflife ships to US but Sportscene doesn't.

Just ordered my backup pair of atc iv from asphalt gold. Ordered a tech knit shirt to. Came out to $150 shipped total. Not bad.
Now where are the other colors already Nike?
We get tons of Lebron and Jordan releases. How about us Agassi fans ????

Just ordered my backup pair of atc iv from asphalt gold. Ordered a tech knit shirt to. Came out to $150 shipped total. Not bad.
Now where are the other colors already Nike?
We get tons of Lebron and Jordan releases. How about us Agassi fans ????
yea and no one even cares about lebrons anymore

You guys like LEs? I present to you the sole-swapped ATC2 LE (left) and OG (right).
eek.gif

Yes!  You got the grey just right on the midsole too!  Nice work!

Back
Top Bottom