🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

It's true

And it sucks

It was posted here but a few eu shops mentioned it too

jack-nicholson-anger-the-shining.gif

Nike is such trash

There is **** they drop overseas that never make it to the states too.

Has the Lava pair of the NikeCourt Tech Challenge 2.0s been spotted yet? Rumor was a March release. We gotta be seeing photos soon.

Has the Lava pair of the NikeCourt Tech Challenge 2.0s been spotted yet? Rumor was a March release. We gotta be seeing photos soon.

I posted that info and have seen them but nobody has posted pics. I mentioned in the Nike tennis thread to the person that posted a “sample” of a black pair that those were the Nikecourt Tech Challenge 2.0’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if they released after March but I know that is the projected time for purchase.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
What was our theory again? Nike would never retro the Tech Challenge 1 because it doesn’t have a visible air unit? How about this obscure trainer..

B48BE85D-92AC-422D-AFC6-69863C113D93.png
D71DF0C1-061D-4FCC-A3AA-B5EB524AB070.png

Do any of you know if Angelus has a pre-mixed paint color that matches hot lava?

What was our theory again? Nike would never retro the Tech Challenge 1 because it doesn’t have a visible air unit? How about this obscure trainer..

B48BE85D-92AC-422D-AFC6-69863C113D93.png
D71DF0C1-061D-4FCC-A3AA-B5EB524AB070.png

Everyone and their theory's lol. If you know anyone at any of these companies you know a great deal of these retro decisions comes down to how knowledgeable people are working on these shoes and sometimes whether or not they can convince buyers at retail stores to carry them which also comes down to story telling and in some cases educating them. If you don't have people that are knowledgeable and or can't educate then shoes like this won't make it to retail. The fact that they were able to get Supreme to put their name on these is a huge plus for the model.

In the Nike Tennis thread the Tech Challenge 20 has appeared.
CD456796-2E37-4000-BDE5-C81B4968A35C.jpeg
F29BF1B3-8F49-46A6-8D9F-B1E76DABEA13.jpeg
A1646A91-42FD-4AB0-BEFA-F5763B48DD07.jpeg
A4987BDF-89AA-479E-862D-1AF47B228945.jpeg
9F731834-1368-4336-94E4-6344D430361D.jpeg
B353932A-1141-45D1-9143-19E7C3C514F2.jpeg

Hey Ark, sorry about that. LeBlanc posted in the Nike Tennis thread and I didn't know if he was going to post it here as well. Didn't want to take his info. How do you like them? I'm very happy. Only wish for splatter at the front where the sole comes up (and a true 3/4 cut) but I think they did a bangup job capturing a new-age modern ATCII! Can't wait to see them!

Reactions: ARK
Hey Ark, sorry about that. LeBlanc posted in the Nike Tennis thread and I didn't know if he was going to post it here as well. Didn't want to take his info. How do you like them? I'm very happy. Only wish for splatter at the front where the sole comes up (and a true 3/4 cut) but I think they did a bangup job capturing a new-age modern ATCII! Can't wait to see them!

No worries. I was just trying to share pictures to make sure people saw them especially since it wasn’t a retro.

The lava hooked me immediately then I started looking at the rest of the shoe and wasn’t so sure. Now that I’ve had time to digest it a little more, it really does look like a modern version of the 2. I like it!

No worries. I was just trying to share pictures to make sure people saw them especially since it wasn’t a retro.

The lava hooked me immediately then I started looking at the rest of the shoe and wasn’t so sure. Now that I’ve had time to digest it a little more, it really does look like a modern version of the 2. I like it!

Exactly buddy. We knew they weren't going to use plastic wings on it. So they used lava Flyknit loops which was a cool idea. Glad it's got visible air and the tongue looks very thin and breathable. Outsole looks beastly for traction. Not sure if you saw my post in the Nike Tennis thread but I said it was a true modern take on the ATCII. You notice the insole? Thee is a swoosh but also looks to be a "A" logo!!

Back
Top Bottom