🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Ok guys, here is the info on the large flaming ball print t shirt (the one with the logo all over the front and back. It comes in 5 colors and I have the Nike item # below and the color code next to each color. These shirts are I think some of the coolest! May have to get all 5 colors. Here ya go.

NKCT TEE CHALLENGE FIREBALL #CZ-9602
Colors:
Cyber (Hot Lime) 389
Neo Turq (425)
Light Concord (432)
Laser Crimson (644)
Citrus (848

They all have the Nike & swoosh on the left breast and all have the Challenge Court logo on the left sleeve. $35 each. Really cool shirts!!!

Ok guys, here is the info on the large flaming ball print t shirt (the one with the logo all over the front and back. It comes in 5 colors and I have the Nike item # below and the color code next to each color. These shirts are I think some of the coolest! May have to get all 5 colors. Here ya go.

Colors:
Cyber (Hot Lime) 389
Neo Turq (425)
Light Concord (432)
Laser Crimson (644)
Citrus (848

They all have the Nike & swoosh on the left breast and all have the Challenge Court logo on the left sleeve. $35 each. Really cool shirts!!!

i have the neo turquoise one and it is fantastic. Oversized fit which I appreciate given it’s a 90s throwback

Colors:
Cyber (Hot Lime) 389
Neo Turq (425)
Light Concord (432)
Laser Crimson (644)
Citrus (848

I thought we all knew about these from the catalog? :emoji_thinking:

I’m sure the GFX shirts with the Flaming Ball logo on the right chest are poly. From the looks of the white one atleast.
If you’re talking about the large graphic one coming out in 5 colors, I will say that the blue one is 100% cotton because I’m wearing it right now. Sorry if you’re talking about the one released on Nike.com yesterday

Tiny Sneaker Boutiques across Europe which you have never heard of before get the Hot Lava Polo. If this isn‘t a very strange move from Nike and the well-known Sneaker Stores will also get them soon, this polo may even sit for quite some time so that everyone can quadruple up 😂

If you’re talking about the large graphic one coming out in 5 colors, I will say that the blue one is 100% cotton because I’m wearing it right now. Sorry if you’re talking about the one released on Nike.com yesterday
No, like I said in that post, “Flaming Ball/Challenge Court logo on the right chest” They are called the NKCT Tee Challenge GFX
Product/Color codes are:
CZ9612-010 (Blk/Vlt)
CZ9612-100 (Wht/Vlt)
CZ9612-389 (Vlt/Blk)
CZ9612-432 (Blu/Ctrs)

Last edited:
No, like I said in that post, “Flaming Ball/Challenge Court logo on the right chest” They are called the NKCT Tee Challenge GFX
Product/Color codes are:
CZ9612-010 (Blk/Vlt)
CZ9612-100 (Wht/Vlt)
CZ9612-389 (Vlt/Blk)
CZ9612-432 (Blu/Ctrs)

Pic of what we’re talking about here?

court-vintage-premium-mens-shoe-2fZm0P.jpg
court-vintage-premium-mens-shoe-2fZm0P.jpg

Back
Top Bottom