🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

There's literally a color bar on the screen behind her. She's wearing a red shirt.

The one coming soon on NDC is ember glow, which is like a coral.

Have someone experience about the site badminton point com? They had clothes online and put it again from their site. Now they wrote that the most from my orders are not avaible to ship. :emoji_confused:

same here, i cancelled my whole order now since the tracksuits release on ndc too... suits are my last hope for this comp,etely ruined line 😎

Look at the tennis ball in her pic and ones from people who received theirs already which is a vibrant green and look at the NDC pics which is pale green.

The NDC pics aren't accurate

Last edited:
8A1640FC-407C-4697-AAE7-3F3745C33D4E.jpeg
What is this colorway on the outer right? Orange blue? I never saw that...

same here, i cancelled my whole order now since the tracksuits release on ndc too... suits are my last hope for this comp,etely ruined line 😎
I also cancelled my order and they confirmed the cancellation via e-mail. But no Paypal refund yet and my orders are still open in my profile in their webshop. Seems they are overwhelmed with all the Agassi orders... :D Need to contact them again today...

So, I accidentally stumbled across a possibility to add items to your cart even though they are still listed as "coming soon" on NDC. Just add the items to your favourites and when you look at your favourites list in your desktop browser, you can select sizes and add them to cart. I currently have 5 different items in cart that are still to be released. It`s not possible with all items as some are listed as "sold out" in your favourites. I`m based in Germany so I can`t confirm if it works for the US store but maybe it`s worth a try...

Last edited:
So, I accidentally stumbled across a possibility to add items to your cart even though they are still listed as "coming soon" on NDC. Just add the items to your favourites and when you look at your favourites list in your desktop browser, you can select sizes and add them to cart. I currently have 5 different items in cart that are still to be released. It`s not possible with all items as some are listed as "sold out" in your favourites. I`m based in Germany so I can`t confirm if it works for the US store but maybe it`s worth a try...
It works but can't actually checkout. I've had a loaded cart for 3 days now...just mocking me. 🙂

With all the age talk, I may be one of the oldest in the thread at 44 (in 12 days). Turned on tennis in 1989 and saw Andre playing a match. This was before the "hot lava" stuff. He had long hair and denim shorts I'm like? Wait? All tennis players I saw are dressed in all white and short hair. This is different. I say this as the only tennis club that was near my home growing up was for the rich. If you belonged to Highpoint, you had money!! Lots of it.

Fast forward to the fall 1989, and I saw Agassi playing again and he was wearing the spandex tights. I'm freaking out as I only saw basketball players (Jordan) wear these! I'm intrigued. Then spring 1990, Nike unveils the Air Tech Challenge II Hot Lava! WOW!!! Mom took me to the local "mom & pop" shop in Lansdale, PA called Dimmers. If you were from the area (about 25 miles from Philly) and wanted the hottest shoes, AND discounted, you went to Dimmers. Walked in, and wanted them SO BAD! Saw them, held them, $79.99 (they were $89.99 retail) but then Mom asks if I wanted the Air Jordan IV black cements for only $10 more?! She offered? Yeah. But this place had all the hottest stuff. Since I missed the IIs I bought 2 pairs in 2008 and still wear one today.

Mom got me a MacGregor racquet from Clover (a department store) and a can of balls to hit. Went along side the garage as there was the stone driveway (that was made to lead to the back pole barn my dad had built for his cars and a lift to work on them) and I hit, and hit and hit. Leaned tennis the hard way, self-taught. AND watching the Andre Agassi Attack Tennis VHS tapes over and over.

This was the start of my love for this wonderful game. A game that I got pretty darn good at after I graduated high school. Played 3 years, lettered and had fun. All years I played a lower end Donnay (Pro One was a dream to have) My senior team picture I wore the '95 white/black striped Agassi polo from the French with my black/teal LWPs. Year before, Flares, year before that, both the futures and White/Yellow Challenge Huaraches. Even wore the bandana over my head like Agassi in his "pirate phase". Summer that year to mid 2000s I played basically 3 times a week with my HS teammate. I got REAL good. Then he switched jobs and couldn't play in the morning anymore. So I shelved my racquets.

Picked them back up 2018 when my wife & I went to the park to hit. That woke up the fire to play again. And it was like I never stopped! So I got a used Lobster, a few new Prince racquets and a new bag (Nike Tech Court 1) and it's been a blast to play again. Virus kills playing with anyone right now but the machine is very helpful.

This collection coming back is a dream come true. I watched the '90 Final and was really upset he lost. But man did I love the outfit and shoes!! Thankfully I already have the shoes and my wife got me the shirt & jorts for my birthday. 🙏 I've truly moved on in terms of buying shoes after shoes. It's time as the hobby isn't the same (I have a huge Jordan collection among many other shoes). Selling a bunch now as I used to buy instantly. That urge is gone but this release, Challenge Court returning, is different. This release isn't for the hypebeast or for the influencer! It's meant for us! The old school tennis junkies & Nike tennis, Challenge Court & Agassi fans who grew up watching the "image is everything" era Andre Agassi! And this thread is proof that it's the best thread on the entire site. I just hope Nike sees how well it's been received and they keep it going!! Challenge Court should never go away! Keep Nike Court for the proper clean cut stuff (Sampras) and Challenge Court for the rebel!! 👍👍

With all the age talk, I may be one of the oldest in the thread at 44 (in 12 days). Turned on tennis in 1989 and saw Andre playing a match. This was before the "hot lava" stuff. He had long hair and denim shorts I'm like? Wait? All tennis players I saw are dressed in all white and short hair. This is different. I say this as the only tennis club that was near my home growing up was for the rich. If you belonged to Highpoint, you had money!! Lots of it.
Here: Same story, same age, different country! :wink:

Dtlr didn't have XL in the ember t-shirt but picked up a white one. Made mistake of getting 2xl in the black shirt from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom