🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

05fordgt 05fordgt KNOWS CLOTHING.

Good eye my friend!!! 👏👏 Was wondering if anyone would see them at the bottom of the pic, lol!!! Didn't even realize they were in the photo until after I took it (I had to raise my phone high enough to get the whole shirt in the shot not realizing they were in the shot. So I figured, let me see who notices, lol! Love those. It's the old retro in a rare color. 👍👍👍

really wish there was a men’s tank, I’d order the XL but I don’t know if it would fit right

There was a sleeveless shirt but I guess it was scrapped, sadly. If someone could get their hands on the retailer catalog, it's in there and maybe we could get the item number. The pic I took I cropped it and it got cut out.

Not sure if you have seen the picture, but here is what it was supposed to look like.
IMG_20200309_133146.jpg

There was a sleeveless shirt but I guess it was scrapped, sadly. If someone could get their hands on the retailer catalog, it's in there and maybe we could get the item number. The pic I took I cropped it and it got cut out.

Not sure if you have seen the picture, but here is what it was supposed to look like.
IMG_20200309_133146.jpg
damn thanks, I don’t think I saw this before. my dreams are smashed lol

ultramarine/solar red jackets just released in EU

... ordered from tennis-point.

so only 2 things left on the hunt list:

slam zip polo xxl
black denim shorts xl

... anyone's got a hint for those 2 pieces?

The tanks were scraped and I believe the same goes for the GFX tees. 100% sure the tanks were cropped like the OG. It would’ve been weird to wear if you can’t rock it.

IMG_20200309_133146.jpg

I keep waiting for these but doubt they will release. The also haven't released the shirts with the small Challenge Court logo on the top left corner of the shirt.

The tanks were scraped and I believe the same goes for the GFX tees. 100% sure the tanks were cropped like the OG. It would’ve been weird to wear if you can’t rock it.
I keep waiting for these but doubt they will release. The also haven't released the shirts with the small Challenge Court logo on the top left corner of the shirt.

I could’ve sworn I saw one on an Instagram feed just recently.

Love the long sleeve tees. Not sure to go with a large or an XL. May go both and use the XL for colder layering while the L is for fall weather. :smokin

I got my volt flame ball shirt from Tennis Warehouse Europe today. And it's HUGE!!! It's exactly like the Challenge Court archive lifestyle shirt. Same material (100% thick cotton) and same size on me (huge). I'll shrink it just like I did the other shirt. Here are some pics of the shirt and under a shrink CC shirt.

IMG_20200901_131610.jpg
IMG_20200901_131647.jpg

As you can see, the shirts are both XL, both from the Archive collection, and both the same heavyweight cotton. I really hoped the flame ball shirts would have been made on the lightweight workout material. Guess not. But overall, I'm thrilled with it. Yeah, it was $52 for a t shirt but this I don't believe is coming here like the other colors and it's really sharp looking. Hope this helps in the sizing. 🤞👍

I got my volt flame ball shirt from Tennis Warehouse Europe today. And it's HUGE!!! It's exactly like the Challenge Court archive lifestyle shirt. Same material (100% thick cotton) and same size on me (huge). I'll shrink it just like I did the other shirt. Here are some pics of the shirt and under a shrink CC shirt.

IMG_20200901_131610.jpg
IMG_20200901_131647.jpg

As you can see, the shirts are both XL, both from the Archive collection, and both the same heavyweight cotton. I really hoped the flame ball shirts would have been made on the lightweight workout material. Guess not. But overall, I'm thrilled with it. Yeah, it was $52 for a t shirt but this I don't believe is coming here like the other colors and it's really sharp looking. Hope this helps in the sizing. 🤞👍

Ii’m gkad that I sized down on that one.

Oh, and I got another really cool thing today via Instagram. I sent a message to Matthias Wagner, who is the head of design for Nike Court and he responded!! 🙏🙏 Here's what I wrote and what I got back.

Screenshot_20200901-165207.png
Screenshot_20200901-165218.png

And here is what I sent back, with a small favor 🙏

Screenshot_20200901-172822.png

I really want them to release the entire discussion between them all in the studio! Let's hope he mentions it! 🤞🤞

Back
Top Bottom