🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Just placed my order with a online site. I got my replacement pair of jorts so I can return the torn pair, and since they have a flat 35 Euros shipping to the USA, I added the flame ball shorts in the concord color way (to go with the other 3 pairs, in black, neo turquoise and volt) and while I was in there, I also grabbed the Turbos in an 11.5 seems like going up .5 is the way to go in these if you don't want them to be suffocating to one's toes.

I think I made out good. The shorts, when the VAT was removed, came to 43.33 euros (51.21 in US dollars), the flame ball shorts were 40 euros ($47.27 US) and the Turbos were 93.33 euros ($110 US). All in with the shipping, it was $260 shipped! That breaks down to $42 USD and about $14 for each item shipped.

I'm thrilled. Considering Nike sold out of all three of these items in my size, I'm good with the price I paid. Gonna be a little wait for them, but once I know they are on their way then my wife can return them and get her money back. We'll drop them off at an outlet nearby if that's what Nike wants us to do. I'm calling them tomorrow to discuss this messup shipping a ripped garment. I hope I get a code.

Last edited:
These tennis shops are driving me a bit mad. I still have outstanding orders with TE for the turquoise flame ball t shirt and with TW for the hats in black & volt & for the challenger t shirt. The hats had a date of 8/31 and the challenger t of 8/28. TE for the flame shirt 8/28. Who freaking knows if I'll ever see any of this stuff. I just want the hats more than anything. I can live without the shirts (god knows I do want them). I feel bad for anyone who had orders with TE and they won't pick up the phone when called. Shame.

These tennis shops are driving me a bit mad. I still have outstanding orders with TE for the turquoise flame ball t shirt and with TW for the hats in black & volt & for the challenger t shirt. The hats had a date of 8/31 and the challenger t of 8/28. TE for the flame shirt 8/28. Who freaking knows if I'll ever see any of this stuff. I just want the hats more than anything. I can live without the shirts (god knows I do want them). I feel bad for anyone who had orders with TE and they won't pick up the phone when called. Shame.

Yeah I agree. I have orders open at TE and Midwest still. I need to call and cancel a couple. Tired of waiting.

I also don’t think, based on my experience, that they pack/ship based on the order that you place your, um, order. I’ve missed out on a few items that they literally told me they had in hand while on the phone.

I'm also waiting on the hats from TE. They say they have the white one in hand are waiting on the black. I'm sure they'll give my white hat to someone else and I'll be getting a cancelation email for both soon. lol

TennisproEu should be quick shipping. I ordered 2 flame ball volt t-shirts and a ultramarine jacket. Total was about $173 shipped to NJ. I ordered last night and delivery should be tomorrow. I had a 10% off coupon. I think it was a good deal. I'm still waiting on my lava and volt polos from Tennisproeu since they are still waiting for their shipment of the lava polo since August 11 from my initial order. Just note if you order anything from Tennisproeu that isnt in stock you will have to wait until all items are available until they will ship your entire order.

I'm still trying to find the citrus flame ball t-shirt if anyone has a lead on it.

Also I haven't checked but how is the fitting of the Challenger crew. Is it true to size or need to size up on it?

Last edited:
TennisproEu should be quick shipping. I ordered 2 flame ball volt t-shirts and a ultramarine jacket. Total was about $173 shipped to NJ. I ordered last night and delivery should be tomorrow. I had a 10% off coupon. I think it was a good deal. I'm still waiting on my lava and volt polos from Tennisproeu since they are still waiting for their shipment of the lava polo since August 11 from my initial order. Just note if you order anything from Tennisproeu that isnt in stock you will have to wait until all items are available until they will ship your entire order.

I'm still trying to find the citrus flame ball t-shirt if anyone has a lead on it.

Also I haven't checked but how is the fitting of the Challenger crew. Is it true to size or need to size up on it?
The Challenger Crew is slim fit. If you ever bought the CC from the SU20 Clay Collection, it’s the same fit. The sleeves are little shorter than normal. Overall, your normal/standard size will be slim, if you don’t like that feel/fit, I would size up or even 2x if needed.

The Challenger Crew is slim fit. If you ever bought the CC from the SU20 Clay Collection, it’s the same fit. The sleeves are little shorter than normal. Overall, your normal/standard size will be slim, if you don’t like that feel/fit, I would size up or even 2x if needed.

Thanks for the info. Now to decide if I really need the crews in my CC collection.

1AB950A8-9448-442B-BD50-754A95CE240A.jpeg

Also waiting on three items from TE (two flame ball t-shirts and all-over print shirt). Hope they ship out soon.

They don’t but you can email and text and they respond.

Did you cop your OG CC items recently or when initially released?
Nike, why didn't/couldn't you replicate Knit wash shorts like above^ :rolleyes
Nice sharkleys btw.... Kiwi ATC IV'S would complete the look!!
I’ve had them for years. You all and the rest of society are just catching up with me and my swag lol

I’ve had them for years. You all and the rest of society are just catching up with me and my swag lol

Not all of us are catching up buddy. There has been a good core of NT members on here for years keeping things going (myself, Sinner Sinner , ARK ARK , A ATC IV , kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain , D_Leblanc18 D_Leblanc18 , Nelson C Nelson C , agrizzly21 agrizzly21 , A Arlihawk , tigo0240 tigo0240 , ekhunter ekhunter The_SPS The_SPS to name a few). The same people who posts consistently with zero releases to discuss, sans the QS black lava ATC IIs. We all post stuff. Old matches, highlights, commercials, our own collections, etc. I will agree with you though that since the release that we got a lot of "new faces" or screen names in here. But not everyone is catching up. 👍😉

Last edited:
WOW!! Amazing, that the overseas shop already shipped my order out. I only ordered it yesterday afternoon! That's crazy fast! Already have a UPS tracking number. Should only be a few days now. WOO HOO!!! 🙏🙏 Why can't US sites ship this fast?!! 🤔

Not all of us are catching up buddy. There has been a good core of NT members on here for years keeping things going (myself, Sinner Sinner , ARK ARK , A ATC IV , kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain , D_Leblanc18 D_Leblanc18 , Nelson C Nelson C , agrizzly21 agrizzly21 , A Arlihawk , tigo0240 tigo0240 , ekhunter ekhunter The_SPS The_SPS to name a few). The same people who posts consistently with zero releases to discuss, sans the QS black lava ATC IIs. We all post stuff. Old matches, highlights, commercials, our own collections, etc. I will agree with you though that since the release that we got a lot of "new faces" or screen names in here. But not everyone is catching up. 👍😉
It’d be silly of me to think I was the only one, but I enjoyed the exclusivity over the years. Guess it’s just that time for everyone else to ride the wave too 😎
D547F812-C3F6-40E4-9C94-F60713708DB6.jpeg

It’d be silly of me to think I was the only one, but I enjoyed the exclusivity over the years. Guess it’s just that time for everyone else to ride the wave too 😎
D547F812-C3F6-40E4-9C94-F60713708DB6.jpeg

Word ... the gollum wave :lol:
Evidently you can't distinguish a compliment from a diss based on your defensive response! You're rocking faded second hand bought CC gear perhaps even paid ridiculous $ to feel like you're unique and call that clown s*** swag?!
Like most have stated, there's no catching up pal... humble yourself and be open-minded.

IMO I believe trizzy trizzy was just joking. At least that's the how I read the post
Im pretty happy to see this collection move that way it's moving. It gives Nike a reason, to do what they do best. Milk the cash cow, and that would include retros... A few OG cw and some pretty bad ones. But that's the nature of the beast

Last edited:
Apparently End clothing ended up (pun intended) having the white CC tee as well, only extra small left though.

I guess the tank tops might be exclusive to the players, Katie Boulter has one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom