🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Was wearing these earlier this week, I love them but it is slightly disappointing how the black leather cracks so easily. I guess it does give the shoe more character, not that it needs it!

6E4DFB91-DD09-43A7-9B79-2E39EC7A66B8.jpeg

Was wearing these earlier this week, I love them but it is slightly disappointing how the black leather cracks so easily. I guess it does give the shoe more character, not that it needs it!

6E4DFB91-DD09-43A7-9B79-2E39EC7A66B8.jpeg
it does honestly go well with the design. but a little bit of angelus paint can fix it up in no time✌🏼

I found that exact model and color in my size at a big sporting goods store around 2001. They crumbled after a short walk with them. I can’t imagine 20 years later would be any better!
Yea they are cracking already which is what I expected it to. But the size for these are 4.5 which is way small but good for a display piece.

where ???? and i will buy them asap .

I went back to pick them up. I originally didn't have enough money to pick them up but something came along and saw these still sitting there. They are ds but no box. And a little bonus which has got to be from the same person that donated them. I think people in this thread will appreciate the old Avias which are also DS with tags.
20211123_183314.jpg

I went back to pick them up. I originally didn't have enough money to pick them up but something came along and saw these still sitting there. They are ds but no box. And a little bonus which has got to be from the same person that donated them. I think people in this thread will appreciate the old Avias which are also DS with tags.
20211123_183314.jpg
Those avias 🤤🤤

Still find it weird they never jumped on the retro train
They did retro the Avia 830, but they should have kept going cause they have so many more gems that even Virgil Abloh knows it that's why one of his LV kicks look similar to the Avia 880.

They did retro the Avia 830, but they should have kept going cause they have so many more gems that even Virgil Abloh knows it that's why one of his LV kicks look similar to the Avia 880.

By chance do you have any old catalog pics from some of the really crazy Avia basketball shoes from the early 90s? I remember a few had straps and such and just looked wild.

Remember going to a running shop in the town my high school was in 94-95 and seeing the Avia catalog and a few shoes has crazy designs. Would love to see which ones they were.

Back
Top Bottom