🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

From what I remember these were comfortable to play in

They were INCREDIBLE to play in. The forefoot and heel zoom was amazing. And for a low, it was VERY supportive. Also a light shoe. I played in both the white/blue and black/red pairs after high school (casual matches with my HS tennis teammate. He was really good and I was a little below him, but could rally well). And a few years after these came out I was able to find DS pairs on eBay for next to nothing. So I grabbed them for casual use. See the pics below.

IMG_20200226_163853.jpg
IMG_20200226_163903.jpg
IMG_20200226_163912.jpg

And the great thing since it's all phylon midsole, no crumbling, and they are totally solid in terms of glue. Perfect casual shoes. My vintage Agassi collection is the only thing I'm hanging on to while clearing out my entire collection. 👍 everything else is going short of a VERY select few Non Agassi pairs.

Think a retro with same features would be playable today?
They would be playable of they don't skimp on the tech & include the zoom. The problem is though, they probably wouldn't offer a DRC outsole/tennis specific rubber, and just have it be normal rubber so they would wear out pretty darn fast.

Back
Top Bottom