🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

^ Yep.  If you look at the top-down pic, you can see that the tongue is pushed into the shoe, while the top lace-loops are reasonably tight. That could affect the shape of the shoe, especially if there aren't any shoe-trees inside. 

the only difference i see with holding my 08 lavas to the screen are, the lava burst on the sides it way more VIBRANT, the 08's is like a dark redish color. (not really lava color). and the grey on the midsole looks to be lighter shade on the new ones. toes box is more Og slantish and not all big and like squared off. if you can understand that.lol other then those tiny changes (if you even call them that) THATS IT. pretty much a copy of the 2008's!

hopefully these have that amazing leather the last two that came out this year had. (ny's and Wimbledon) Doest look that way tho, looks like **** leather to me. I cant say till i see better pics or have in hand tho!

thx guise!

My first pair of Nike were the Air Tech Challenge (89)...I tried everything to keep these things clean..Jordan IV fire red/black & white were next and then the black and grey Bo Jackson...I have been off and running since then

Kids today talk a lot but they are all wearing replicas...that's what OG colorway retros are..just made by NIKE

i do not see lava's coming out tomorrow, unless they are a quick strike, and even then we know months ahead (4 the most part)

the shape looks a lil bit strange imo
sick.gif
really, so much wrong with that

Lucky duck... I would never sell mine if I had a size 10.5. Really hoping I can catch a break when they drop.

I've been waiting patiently on the Tour Yellow pair since I first saw them. I had all of the ATC's back in the day. I preferred them to J's and I still do now. It seems that the 11th is the release date, but nobody in the UK seems to be able to confirm it. End are still saying they're shipping in February, and Niketown seem to think that the black ones, which have been out over here for about three weeks are basketball shoes so they aren't much help. They don't even know about the white pair.

I got the Wimbledons by pure chance. I was googling ATC II on June 24th and a picture of the Wimbledons comes up saying they are releasing tomorrow. I took the day off of work thinking Niketown would have a huge queue, but I just walked in as normal and bought two pairs with minimal fuss. They guy working in that department had never heard of ATC II in his life.

I'll be keeping my eyes on the Lava's that come out this year. Hopefully they are better made than the '08's.

the only difference i see with holding my 08 lavas to the screen are, the lava burst on the sides it way more VIBRANT, the 08's is like a dark redish color. (not really lava color). and the grey on the midsole looks to be lighter shade on the new ones. toes box is more Og slantish and not all big and like squared off. if you can understand that.lol other then those tiny changes (if you even call them that) THATS IT. pretty much a copy of the 2008's!

hopefully these have that amazing leather the last two that came out this year had. (ny's and Wimbledon) Doest look that way tho, looks like **** leather to me. I cant say till i see better pics or have in hand tho!

thx guise!
Idk how you can compare the color of a real shoe to a picture on a computer monitor tho. Agree tho, they look pretty much the same as the 08 with a slightly different toe. Similar materials.

Does anyone have any idea what the chances of getting these online will be? I have to work i the morning, so i'm really banking on trying to grab the tour yellow's online.

I hope you do realize they're very different from the OG's... just so you know. 

Of course. They're using the ATC III/IV sole unit now. I don't see this as a bad thing personally. I tried on the black ones before Christmas, and I really liked how they felt. I strongly doubt anyone is going to come up to me and point out that the sole isn't the same as before. One kid I showed them to at work tried to tell me that they were some kind of fake VI, so it's not like I've got much to worry about.

Last edited:
^ Ok, that's cool then.  Too many sneaker sites passing these off as OG, but that's just misleading.  

I don't really mind that myself. I'm hoping these sit like they always have. Everyone in London is Jordan crazy, so I don't want anybody else to be wearing these. The only thing that worries me is that Huarache have blown up hugely over Christmas here, but that is the running model. Hopefully the ATC fly under the radar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom