🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I've been heavily into the Vapormax this year especially since there have been no new Agassi releases. I would never wear those. Heck I don't even wear my cerise 4 now.

Lmao I'm doing the same. Haven't got every one though just the OG & navy.

The knit stretches nicely after breaking them in and the air bags are way comfort after a lot of use. Wore them in recent trips to Paris and Lisbon, soooo comfy.

No idea how to clean them without damaging the Flyknit though

And I'm still on the hunt for those all whites!
Still got my eyes peeled for the 3Whites for you!  (Says the guy with two pairs of the 3Black samples.)
smile.gif

I have just the shirt to go with those!  I can't think of a better combination!  [emoji]128064[/emoji]

34827641623_6bcf475e27.jpg

If you have smaller ( < Men's 10) and narrow feet, you could pull these off.  They're a women's shoe, but quite clean.  And yes the ATC IV Marina polo would be perfect!

Since its been so quiet, I want to share a project I've been working on for a long long time. I finished it back in February but haven't done anything with it. Its a complete recreation of the Challenge Court logo in vector art. Its not 100% accurate, but its super close. I can change colors of the ball, foreground, background, and can resize it however big I want. Really it was just a project to see if I could do it. And I did.

Last edited:

Since its been so quiet, I want to share a project I've been working on for a long long time. I finished it back in February but haven't done anything with it. Its a complete recreation of the Challenge Court logo in vector art. Its not 100% accurate, but its super close. I can change colors of the ball, foreground, background, and can resize it however big I want. Really it was just a project to see if I could do it. And I did.
i dont have a detailed eye for [vector] art, or this particular logo, so im no authority.  but it looks great man.  nice and clean.  

Last edited:
That's perfect as far as I'm concerned. Whatever you do with it, most likely I'm in.

Last edited:
Passed on a .5 size smaller than I normally wear on a euro site when they were hitting all the euro boutiques, figured we'd see a US release, and I'd be able to snag my true size, hopefully on some deep discount like all the other recent tech challenge retros... boy what a mistake that was. I've been looking ever since.

FINALLY found my pair on eBay a couple weeks ago from an eBay seller in the Czech Republic... if you're in here, thank you!

View media item 2481333

Damn nice dude! I was eyeing that same pair :lol:

Decided to not pull the trigger when I had the chance but happy to see a NTer was able to scoop them :pimp:

Damn nice dude! I was eyeing that same pair :lol:

Decided to not pull the trigger when I had the chance but happy to see a NTer was able to scoop them :pimp:
I hesitated about 2-3 minutes before I pulled the trigger with them being half sz small. Figured screw it, I haven't seen a 12.5 or 13 for sale for over a year, I had to do it.

Andre is back!  And rocking all-white ATC2's!  Making up for when he skipped 1990!!!

If you zoom in, there appears to be a hit of hot-lava on the heel and lace-tips!!!

Previews+Championships+Wimbledon+2017+yGTWiKgjer2x.jpg

Previews+Championships+Wimbledon+2017+p_VPSnK8CQsx.jpg

Previews+Championships+Wimbledon+2017+5GkWSu1WgVrx.jpg

Previews+Championships+Wimbledon+2017+MeYINBlrfa7x.jpg

Previews+Championships+Wimbledon+2017+U3UF5trO4lUx.jpg

Previews+Championships+Wimbledon+2017+anyOh8lobO4x.jpg

35286828990_d9dc2839de_o.jpg

Last edited:
The white pair and black pair have have been so limited from sites I just don't get it. Those releases and the IV's just don't make sense, make them more available.

Back
Top Bottom