🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

It's a good step that he's in a color-coordinated outfit of current tennis-specific stuff. This is probably not a mistake. Should Djokovic step up his game, Andre should get some good exposure, and Nike wants their goods visible. Hopefully they also decide they want to sell them...

Probably not since they made Rodger change shoes because of the sole.

Yea but the soles on these are white. The shoe itself is white along with the black lines and hint of orange on the Nike Air and lace tips. You still see some players have color on their shoes. One article states that they might have banned that shoe because they thought Nike used it as a marketing ploy.

Nadal has color on his shoes.

View media item 2482650

Last edited:
I guess if the logos aren't too big and are black or silver, they'll let it slide.  If that Swoosh on the LunarBallistecs are red or whatever, then of course they'll say no.  

Perhaps the biggest issue would be that red Nike Air on the heel. 

Passed on a .5 size smaller than I normally wear on a euro site when they were hitting all the euro boutiques, figured we'd see a US release, and I'd be able to snag my true size, hopefully on some deep discount like all the other recent tech challenge retros... boy what a mistake that was. I've been looking ever since.

FINALLY found my pair on eBay a couple weeks ago from an eBay seller in the Czech Republic... if you're in here, thank you!

View media item 2481333

Been eying those from that seller but super nervous. You may have just swayed me!

Passed on a .5 size smaller than I normally wear on a euro site when they were hitting all the euro boutiques, figured we'd see a US release, and I'd be able to snag my true size, hopefully on some deep discount like all the other recent tech challenge retros... boy what a mistake that was. I've been looking ever since.

FINALLY found my pair on eBay a couple weeks ago from an eBay seller in the Czech Republic... if you're in here, thank you!

Been eying those from that seller but super nervous. You may have just swayed me!

No need to worry. They came in fine, took a little over a week. No box top as mentioned in the listing.

Wore these today.

View media item 2483040

andre-agassi-watches-novak-djokovic-as-he-practices-on-day-two-of-the-picture-id807454316

Reactions: ARK
That's great that Andre broke out that shirt. i'm still annoyed they used the Sampras/NIkecourt logo on the sleeve though. It's weird but i remember Nike had it on sale months ago and I am pretty sure that they put the price back to $30. It's nice that he wore it to the stadium too. Hopefully more shirts sell now and NIke gets the hint that we want retro gear :D

View media item 2483323

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
That's great that Andre broke out that shirt. i'm still annoyed they used the Sampras/NIkecourt logo on the sleeve though. It's weird but i remember Nike had it on sale months ago and I am pretty sure that they put the price back to $30. It's nice that he wore it to the stadium too. Hopefully more shirts sell now and NIke gets the hint that we want retro gear
happy.gif
Its a shame they didn't release an ATC3 with that navy/red/yellow color way. I would've bought 1, or 2, or 3..

Last edited:
Its a shame they didn't release an ATC3 with that navy/red/yellow color way. I would've bought 1, or 2, or 3..

Are tou referring to the one that I posted from the catalog? That one didn't have yellow. It was actually worn by Wheaton at Wimbledon. Andre never wore that colorway.

Last edited:
Are tou referring to the one that I posted from the catalog? That one didn't have yellow. It was actually worn by Wheaton at Wimbledon. Andre never wore that colorway.

I'm referring to a 3 that matches the "hit the ball loud" shirt. I wish Nike had done that so they matched.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom