🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

B27D6DCE-3C6A-40C3-9723-762A7B984531.png

Copped that tee from zalando germany with 10% off code
That orange is popping very 90s
Im happy with the purchase.

CAC21C5F-24E4-4298-B041-70EDAF47BFA5.jpeg

Finally a higher res pic, shirt looks pretty good. I still would have preferred the volt logo but hopefully this is the first of many more releases. It would have been nice to have them made on dri-fit though.

Last edited:
I really hope those don’t come out on the current Nike T that they switched to a few years ago. The neck line is horrendous. Andre the Giant could fit two heads through it.

Reactions: ARK
^ This. I hate how most tees nowadays have those types of collars.
And they just keep stretching and stretching.

I haven’t seen that on the Nike t’s that I have bought. It’s mostly the length of the T-shirt’s and polos that drive me crazy. You have to be 6’5 for them to fit right
I mostly buy the Nike Rafa and future icon t shirts Plus they are cotton so they shrink a bit if you dry them

l Like how this thread is still active. Even when theres barely any kicks to talk about

The only way it's gonna happen...
41348063582_ca96199554_o.jpg
#truth

Why the ATC II was not part of “The 10” is probably because Virgil Abloh doesn’t know who Andre Agassi is and what an impact he had. If I am wrong, please OW, prove me so.

#truth

Why the ATC II was not part of “The 10” is probably because Virgil Abloh doesn’t know who Andre Agassi is and what an impact he had. If I am wrong, please OW, prove me so.

I can’t say anything about Andre himself, but I can point out that the air tech challenge II seems really important in the Kanye-verse. Not only was Abloh Kanye’s creative director when the Yeezy 2 was being designed, but Kanye’s other closest “partner”, Don C, was quoted and pictured like a month ago emphasizing the ATC2.

https://www.hot97.com/donc

Attachments

• 7AE885B4-D674-423D-A538-2566E2F5E33A.jpeg
    7AE885B4-D674-423D-A538-2566E2F5E33A.jpeg
    323.5 KB · Views: 49
Interesting. I wonder if he knows much about Agassi or the CC line.
Not saying he doesn't... I just don't know.
And same for Abloh.

I'm pretty sure they are knowledgeable about Nike and it's past. But they are aware of it in a way that I don't really appreciate - instead of getting inspired and making silhouettes that take hints of older things (think about the Jordan XXXI or XXXII as examples) they put together Frankenstein monsters of shoes like that new Don C sneaker or the yeezys in the first place. Copy and pasted old Tinker and Peter Moore design features

In the meantime, he'll continue to wear a shoe from 5 years ago!

It's interesting cuz Delpo still wears those too. Maybe they actually are a good shoe.

Back
Top Bottom