🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

There’s a guy that’s selling Agassi’s own whole outfit from ‘95 AO. A nice and rare collection piece.
0B66295F-97E7-4074-8B20-3364561BA992.jpeg

got that denim jacket in today with the rest of the tees coming in tomorrow.

man this joint is big lol. i know its supposed to be oversized and baggy but don't feel its that great on me. went ahead and copped a medium and depending on how that fits may return the large

Just returned the jorts in large, half zip in medium, advantage polo both colors in large to Jersey Shore Outlets. $320 back into the wallet to buy more stuff that doesnt fit. Lol. My wife is mad how much these pieces cost. Wait till she finds out I kept 11 pieces and still have 2 jackets and 1 pants coming from TennisExpress and the volt and lava polo coming from TennisProEu. I need to win big tonight in AC so I can buy her something or else I am in deep trouble. Hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ARK
Just returned the jorts in large, half zip in medium, advantage polo both colors in large to Jersey Shore Outlets. $320 back into the wallet to buy more stuff that doesnt fit. Lol. My wife is mad how much these pieces cost. Wait till she finds out I kept 11 pieces and still have 2 jackets and 1 pants coming from TennisExpress and the volt and lava polo coming from TennisProEu. I need to win big tonight in AC so I can buy her something or else I am in deep trouble. Hahaha

Hey buddy, just sell a few pairs of shoes and you'll be golden! Only issue is SX takes like 2 weeks to pay out right now.

Is it still available the denim jacket in Europe ? Not sure about the size ( I am 5’8” and 180/185 lbs)

:smh:. Somebody make it make sense. Just got the black CC shirt in the mail (shout out hitman243 hitman243 for trying to help but looks like it didn’t work out for me) and I’m pretty pissed with Nike. I knew something was off as soon as I pulled it out of the bag. Please tell me this is a defect. Went down to a M from a L because the L fit like a 2XL. Finally get the M in and the damn thing fits like what I would imagine a XS should fit like given how this shirt is “supposed” to be loose fit, based on what we know. This has to be a defect. White CC shirt on bottom is in the same size M smh. The damn thing actually fits tight :smh:. Unbelievable. Anyone else have both these shirts in a M to compare? This has to be a factory size mix up or something. Heated.
E175A82C-B308-499D-B07E-7B75FBB38E4D.jpeg

LOL this release is unbelievable with sizing... My white one was unexpectedly small and my black one was unbelievably large. They did a straight up flip flop with yours...

It fits much larger to me. The Challenge Court shirt you imo you could go tts or size down but be fine with either. This one is huge for me as a large. I"m goin to get a medium.

So for the Long sleeve shirt better to go one size down? I have one size medium pending on a back order that I might try to change to a small size...

Does anybody else’s black CC shirt fit significantly smaller than their white CC shirt in the same size? Comparison pics would help. Trying to determine if this is across the board or just a one off.

Does anybody else’s black CC shirt fit significantly smaller than their white CC shirt in the same size? Comparison pics would help. Trying to determine if this is across the board or just a one off.

quite the same , both M :wink:

Attachments

• E9816B96-C507-44F6-869B-AC7F7B5183C5.jpeg
    E9816B96-C507-44F6-869B-AC7F7B5183C5.jpeg
    302.9 KB · Views: 192

Sheesh. I had only tried on the white one since my second order of smaller sizes came in. Just tried on my new black one and I have the same issue as you. White fits comfortable and the black one is much smaller (in the torso/width). It’s like the black medium I originally ordered fit like an XL. Now the black small fits like an XS. Makes no sense at all. Both size S below.
51FC2255-B071-4928-AB24-2D88E202BF3F.jpeg

:smh:. Somebody make it make sense. Just got the black CC shirt in the mail (shout out hitman243 hitman243 for trying to help but looks like it didn’t work out for me) and I’m pretty pissed with Nike. I knew something was off as soon as I pulled it out of the bag. Please tell me this is a defect. Went down to a M from a L because the L fit like a 2XL. Finally get the M in and the damn thing fits like what I would imagine a XS should fit like given how this shirt is “supposed” to be loose fit, based on what we know. This has to be a defect. White CC shirt on bottom is in the same size M smh. The damn thing actually fits tight :smh:. Unbelievable. Anyone else have both these shirts in a M to compare? This has to be a factory size mix up or something. Heated.
E175A82C-B308-499D-B07E-7B75FBB38E4D.jpeg

I feel you! Reason I asked some here to possibly take some comparison shots to circumvent/help from ordering the incorrect size for any specific item(s)/fit .
Got played my first order (jorts) thinking I ordered the correct size. Luckily the polo (blk/volt) fit perfect in M now awaiting the aquamarine joint from NDC. My windbreaker jacket is on back-order w/TW but will likely cop a bigger size from NDC to be sure.
Still on the fence w/what size to go with windbreaker pants since they're loose fit and reading dayoungsta31 dayoungsta31 description " wide around the butt and groin...diaper like) isn't helping make a decision unless I have a visual of the actual item. :frown:

I would advise you size down unless you like it real baggy in the crotch area the rest of the pants arnt as wide.

I have big thighs and calfs but these were way to baggy at the top.

Unfortunately I dont have my small pair shipped yet to do a comparison

I buy nike archive & the recent flight windbreaker suites in medium the fit is perfect these fit way bigger than those im also medium in any tapered joggers unless there loose fit like the sb joggers.

Back
Top Bottom