🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Thanks! and you generally wear larges in the slim fit polos like the neo teal

I was going to get a large in it for the more “90’s feel” but the place where I got them sold out so I got a medium instead. It should fit fine, but slightly tight/short. I remember trying on the other polo similar to that from ‘20 AO in a medium as well.
3745C968-A832-4B98-B4E2-B7A777F8E5AC.jpeg

Bummed I missed END on the Lava polo. Looking at it on BSTN for $100 shipped. Need some help on sizing since I don’t want to buy two since I’d have to return one to Germany. I am 5’ 8” and normally wear size M in polos/t shirts. Does the Lava one fit bigger than most standard polos?

Bummed I missed END on the Lava polo. Looking at it on BSTN for $100 shipped. Need some help on sizing since I don’t want to buy two since I’d have to return one to Germany. I am 5’ 8” and normally wear size M in polos/t shirts. Does the Lava one fit bigger than most standard polos?
if you can pay w/ paypal you can have paypal reimburse your return shipping cost up to $30 twelve times per year

I can never access bstn...never lets me past captcha

They fit loose. So just like the CC reissue tees, I would size down a size for your standard fit. If you want the 90’s feel, I would go with the M.

Another

Nope. Fenom won't ship to the US. Only EU. 😞

Going to return the Nikecourt Slam shorts in Size M and the ultramarine Polo in a Large to DSG. if anyone needs them for retail plus shipping. PM me

Keeping the ones I got off NDC.

87A09505-1CE2-44FB-BD31-E2C1C52FC5E4.jpeg

Is there anybody able to do a comparison of the lava polo vs slim fit polo in the same or different sizes just for comparison sake? I got a XL in slim fit polo and L in the Lava. Figured they would fit the same but idk.

Going to return the Nikecourt Slam shorts in Size M and the ultramarine Polo in a Large to DSG. if anyone needs them for retail plus shipping. PM me

Keeping the ones I got off NDC.

87A09505-1CE2-44FB-BD31-E2C1C52FC5E4.jpeg
How did those shorts fit for you? I got a size S and I can somehow fit them, but a little tight around the crotch. I’m usually a medium in all shorts and a size 32 in shorts. I would want to try for a M, but I’m afraid of it being too “loose”.

How did those shorts fit for you? I got a size S and I can somehow fit them, but a little tight around the crotch. I’m usually a medium in all shorts and a size 32 in shorts. I would want to try for a M, but I’m afraid of it being too “loose”.

They fit great. Just right above the knees. I’m normally a M or L depending on the fit in shorts. Waist 33, 5’8 about 170lb

0AF97AC5-6596-4264-A018-B39ADDAA88D2.jpeg

Last edited:
They fit great. Just right above the knees. I’m normally a M or L depending on the fit in shorts. Waist 33, 5’8 about 170lb

0AF97AC5-6596-4264-A018-B39ADDAA88D2.jpeg
Got it. I might end up exchanging my citrus shorts in a S and go with the M. I’m around your height at 5’10” and 165lbs. Thanks for the info!

Hmm. I hope the L isn’t too big. I got XL in the ultra marine polos and I like the fit on those. Figured/hoping a L in the lava shirt will fit like the XL in the other NDC polos. I am aiming for a looser fit just don’t want it to be TOO big.
Actually, I tried it on again and this time I zipped it up and closed on the buttons. It’s kinda tight on the bottom portion..I know it has the elastic band, but I’m not sure if it’s the same for everyone? Can someone confirm this if they feel the same way?

I forgot who asked for the sizing on the Challenger Crews for the Agassi’s CC line, but the fit is standard and I could’ve sworn it was slim fit. Anyway, here’s my RG one that Dimitrov wore. It’s a standard fit and the sleeve are shorter than average like I’ve said. You can literally roll the sleeve up once and it would be sleeveless.
5DF66122-2E3A-485A-BE8C-8A81C2BD6E0D.jpeg
B8A542C8-F710-4E63-9464-BC599B3491EB.jpeg
D5004F88-A6FD-4F66-AF8D-A1AE071E1C22.jpeg
C275630D-2891-49F7-8D9D-4DBAC8209704.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom