🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Fed has been selling his match worn PE's on his foundation website for quite a while so they're pretty easy to find. Just gotta pony up the cash.

New NikeLab x RF US Open collection

Attachments

• IMG_3944.JPG
    IMG_3944.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3945.JPG
    IMG_3945.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3946.JPG
    IMG_3946.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3947.JPG
    IMG_3947.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 56
Fed has been selling his match worn PE's on his foundation website for quite a while so they're pretty easy to find. Just gotta pony up the cash.
True, might be a good thing if I avoid looking at that stuff :D

New NikeLab x RF US Open collection
They look pretty clean and cool to see RF have lifestyle jackets that are olive--love that color.

Price on the other hand...

Awesome, heading to the tourney that weekend. Looking at fire red 3s, and my guess it might be black elephant print this go round.

886471_387886471-387.jpg 886539-387_03.jpg 886539_387886539-387.jpg 886465_245886465-245.jpg 886468_387886468-387.jpg
so palm green and armory navy. there will also be trousers and a jumper in each color. shorts in armory navy.
i cant find any pics of the aj3s.... probably going to be a few weeks till theres a leak. now someone prove me wrong please.

That is awesome! I've been around when there are those huge crowds getting things signed but I've never got involved.
I do have a couple of pairs of signed shoes though, but I wasn't present when he signed them...

Awesome pair of the Cincy/US Open day 2012 9s! That's my favorite color way after the French Open volts. I have the retail pair but the RF on the tongue looks badass! How did you get his signed PE? I've seen Roger up close several times in the Louis Armstrong tunnel (no longer possible) but never had anything for him to sign and he always leaves fast. Novak and Rafa spend more time signing stuff and taking pictures especially Novak.

Yes the RF Foundation is the place. Although since Wimbledon last year the Roger Federer Shop has been closed. Now it seems you can only get them through Tennis Warehouse, and the selection is greatly reduced. They tend to only have one pair at a time. Currently the Wimbledon 2017 shoes but the price is insane.
Awesome pair of the Cincy/US Open day 2012 9s! That's my favorite color way after the French Open volts. I have the retail pair but the RF on the tongue looks badass! How did you get his signed PE? I've seen Roger up close several times in the Louis Armstrong tunnel (no longer possible) but never had anything for him to sign and he always leaves fast. Novak and Rafa spend more time signing stuff and taking pictures especially Novak.
Yeah thanks, I always loved those Cincy/USO shoes too. They were from the Roger Federer Shop a while ago. I once waited for Fed to sign something at the 2012 Australian Open after a practice, but he never even came over. Every other time I've seen Federer signing stuff the crowds were way too big, it was like The Beatles, too much for me!

Yeah as much as I love Fed and these shoes are from a historic 8th Wimby title $20k for the pair is insane! That's another nice watch that will last a lifetime instead of memorabilia to put in a case. Some wealthy collector will eventually pick them up.

Nike athletes in the US Open line. Fed and Nadal in the red socks/shoes looks pretty lame with the night session black gear.

Also, those galaxy cosmo (whatever you want to call them) shirts look horrible. Nike seem to be running out of ideas for the second tier guys

Back
Top Bottom