🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

yes he do...he should get a code violation every time he walks on court with this outfit...

by the way...the ouftit of bouchard or tiafoe is not better. roger and rafa will be better if the would wear a black shorts.

Vapor need a new home. 11.5's. 9/10
IMG_20170908_114922847.jpg

Dimitrov's outfit is straight up terrible. I don't like the overload on pink, Shapovalov and the other guys wearing the same shirts would look much cleaner with black shorts imo (like Kygrios), either way not a fan of the split shirt.
Don't mind the pink on the women's side tbh.
Adidas' on the men's side is okay, is it just me or do the shorts give off the jean shorts vibe with the cuffed bottoms?
I do like Mugu's grey/yellow Stella McCartney outfit... too bad shes out in the second round.

Nike had a chance to come clean and give us same shoes as Roger wears with Vapor X's... but they blew it.
Now I surely don't want to buy the regular version.

federer's shoes arent durable... nike would have more warranty returns...
its only been 1 match and his soles are falling apart
and added materials (cf shank/better cushioning etc) will add to the production costs/bottom line...
maybe nike will do limited releases like the x jordans...

I wish Nike made day and night outfits for Aussie Open. Say feds shirt In black with The stripes red and white with the bred vapors would of been cool.

For those hat people, I got the grey/lava. I really don't like it. It's completely unstructured and very floppy. I don't like how wrinkled it is on your head. The only positive is that it's dri fit
IMG_20180118_083104096.jpg
IMG_20180118_083556229_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180118_083026692.jpg

For those hat people, I got the grey/lava. I really don't like it. It's completely unstructured and very floppy. I don't like how wrinkled it is on your head. The only positive is that it's dri fit
IMG_20180118_083104096.jpg
IMG_20180118_083556229_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180118_083026692.jpg
Unfortunately that’s how all the aerobill hats fit

"We worked closely with the color team on finding the best shades for the most impactful read off the incredible blue courts. The challenge of designing for a quick impression is creating a simple, but instantly recognizable and bold design." - Nike Apparel Design Director on head-to-toe pink

I don't think they had anything new during Australia last year, could be wrong tho. I remember the first stuff coming out whenever the Match for Africa was in Seattle, because Fed wore the shorts and polo during the match

This is because Nike AUS marketing is useless and focus its energy on IG 'influencers' :tongue:
Missed chance- drop a release of 100 shoes with the 5 and Flinders St station motif- only available at Melbourne Park- then do the same at each other major- bring some attention from the general public/sneaker community back to tennis.

So im diggin feds whites the more i see it. Anyone know where yoy can get the stripe socks? Delpo had some cool ones too

I don't think we should expect any Nike booths at the Open's anytime soon.

Nike didn't have a US Open booth this year, I don't think they had one last year as well. I think the last one might have been in 2015 or 2016.

I don't think we should expect any Nike booths at the Open's anytime soon.

Nike didn't have a US Open booth this year, I don't think they had one last year as well. I think the last one might have been in 2015 or 2016.
They had at 2016. 2017 was the first time without a booth at the US Open. Leasing issues.

If some thought the Nike outfits were bad. What do you think of fognini’s red Camo outfit lol.

Buy the short sleeve version when it goes on deep discount and experiment at home or bring it to a tailor lol

lol.... if someone gets me tailored please show pics.... his whole outfit from waist up isnt for sale.... your number one player w his idolized shirtless look and your not gunna bank on it!?
odd odd odd oddd

Back
Top Bottom