🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

This gives you an idea of how massive Federer's feet are:

Bill-Gates-Roger-Federer-1024x701.jpg

Someone selling vapor flyknit that stole my photo. I was like, wait, I'm not selling anything. That sidewalk looks too familiar..... Untitled 2.png
Send proof to eBay. They are trying to fight that crap. He may get banned. Losing an account with 119 reviews would be some kind of punishment

For everyone who does not like the X's they are releasing a Prestige Vapor for 85 Eur. Vapor 9.5 outsole.

28907837_3974422404299_927269421_n.png
28740919_3974422444300_19411168_n.png

Genie is on Tennis channel. Looks like she’s wearing 9.5’s
I think she might have in Australia too. She's such a non factor at this point that it's kind of sad. It seems she's more focused on her celebrity status than tennis

Caught Genie practising at the Aussie Open and yup she was wearing the 9.5's, Dimitrov still is and so does Nishikori.

If twe releases at 10 am as per usual Nike releases we have to be up at 4 am east coast time lol

Why did Nike make the Neons a limited draw for the SNKRS app and not EU? Ah well...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180308-000027.jpg
    Screenshot_20180308-000027.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 31
Tennis warehouse says according to their records NO. But they did get some vapor Jordan’s last time after they said they wouldn’t have them. They then said it was part of the rf foundation promo
Midwest said no as well

Last edited:
Tennis warehouse says according to their records NO. But they did get some vapor Jordan’s last time after they said they wouldn’t have them. They then said it was part of the rf foundation promo
Midwest said no as well

if u go to the blog posts on the federer website back to right before when the jades released...it said that it would be on both websites. So they might be telling the truth...

I purchased ALL the RF x AJ3 sneakers from TW, they "usually" get everything, so id bet on them getting this shoe as well (hopefully we all win the SNKRS drawing so we don't have to worry):D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom