🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

As i was saying..... :lol:
DhV0QI6WkAArxTO.jpg
At least its a kaws collab lol he will get his stuff with his logo on it sooner or later itll be our eventually haha screw Nike still cant believe they let him go lol

Why would nike want to keep him for what uniqlo paid him? He doesn’t have signature shoes that people are buying up. I doubt people were buying his expensive shirts and shorts for retail.

Why would nike want to keep him for what uniqlo paid him? He doesn’t have signature shoes that people are buying up. I doubt people were buying his expensive shirts and shorts for retail.
It just makes peRFect sense to have tge goat on team swoosh Nike is being cheap lately anyway, dont matter though I guarantee we see Federer back in Nike stuff in 10 years remember when Agassi left for adidas he came back and so will Federer its common sense

Yeah, quite honestly I do not blame Nike and I do not blame Fed. Uniqlo came in and made him a Godfather type offer and a person would have to be brain dead to not take that offer. There is no reason for Nike to offer him that kind of deal because he doesn't move a ton of product and obviously they have better ways to use $300m.

It sucks as a Nike and Fed fan but it is what it is.

I wonder how long it takes Uniqlo to release Fed stuff.
Saw his dad wearing a hat with a 8 on it during the last match.

People are trying to sell Fed's Sesame Street shirt for $50+. That thing is $15 on the website

How long can we talk about uniqlo before this thread closes?
Any word on tiafoes shoes coming out?

Anyone have any suggestions for a tennis shoe that has great forefoot cushioning? I've finally ran through my old lunar ballistecs. Want something that is more durable than the vapors.

Can't go wrong with the Asics Gel-Resolution.

There's a new Nike tennis shoe coming out soon as well not sure how it will fare. The Air Zoom Zero the likes of Svitolina and Tiafoe have been wearing it.

Can't go wrong with the Asics Gel-Resolution.

There's a new Nike tennis shoe coming out soon as well not sure how it will fare. The Air Zoom Zero the likes of Svitolina and Tiafoe have been wearing it.

Second person that suggested that. I'll see if I can find a pair for a good price and give them a shot. Thanks for the input!

I researched the air zoom zero. May wait on that. Full length zoom? I'm going to assume it will be coming out around USO time.

Back
Top Bottom