🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

One bad slide warming up on a hard court before clay court opened and the glove is toast
0CD2955C-D639-4EDB-968E-781F475BAD16.jpeg

Wow. Thank you for showing us that. I don’t played on clay and will leave these on display and stick with lunar ballistecs or regular cage 3.

Last edited:
One bad slide warming up on a hard court before clay court opened and the glove is toast
0CD2955C-D639-4EDB-968E-781F475BAD16.jpeg

Our "clay" around here is Har-tru... It can easily tear up skin (I've cut up my hands and knees when falling - I slipped big time on the lines once). This sucks...

Our "clay" around here is Har-tru... It can easily tear up skin (I've cut up my hands and knees when falling - I slipped big time on the lines once). This sucks...

Yeah the only 2 clay courts in basically my entire state are pretty rough so I think the outcome would have been the same even if I'd stayed off hard courts. Thankfully I've got good connects and didn't shell out anything out of pocket for my pair. Otherwise I'd be PISSED.

I am looking for several pairs of Vapor Flyknit’s - 11.5 and Vapor 9.5’s - 12. I have checked eBay and several tennis shops. Are there any other good places to look?
Thanks!

Yeah the only 2 clay courts in basically my entire state are pretty rough so I think the outcome would have been the same even if I'd stayed off hard courts. Thankfully I've got good connects and didn't shell out anything out of pocket for my pair. Otherwise I'd be PISSED.

I think what annoys me most about this now is that the Vapor x Glove has a rubber toe guard on it. Would have been nice if the Cage had something similar.

FWIW, I did the exact same thing to the other shoe playing on HarTru this morning so guess it really didn’t matter where I used them.

I think what annoys me most about this now is that the Vapor x Glove has a rubber toe guard on it. Would have been nice if the Cage had something similar.

FWIW, I did the exact same thing to the other shoe playing on HarTru this morning so guess it really didn’t matter where I used them.

Thanks for sharing.

Have any pros worn the Vapor X Glove? I saw most Nike players at RG with the Gold Vapor X, but no Gloves.

anyone know if nikes gonna drop rafa shorts for wimbledon
Look kid, you are welcome to comment on this thread, but please stop asking when things will drop. It’s really annoying when it’s on TT and on here as well. To answer your question, the next drop for FA19 is 6/20. Thank you.

Look kid, you are welcome to comment on this thread, but please stop asking when things will drop. It’s really annoying when it’s on TT and on here as well. To answer your question, the next drop for FA19 is 6/20. Thank you.
ok thanks do uk if the socks he is wearing will drop?!?

Wonder how come the French Open doesn’t break tradition like Wimbledon does with the rankings and just give Nadal the #1 seed every year until he retires lol

Back
Top Bottom