🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Sample. I believe. I wish they had produced that
Did you buy it ? What size ?
If not. What’s it listed as ?

This appears to be an offical Nike release:

nikecourt-air-zoom-vapor-cage-4-mens-hard-court-tennis-shoe-gj2d2f.jpg

nikecourt-air-zoom-vapor-cage-4-mens-hard-court-tennis-shoe-gj2d2f.jpg

$150. I guess this is Nadals PE and we will get it in addition to the snake skin one

I honestly would pull the trigger on the Rafa PE IW/Miami ZC4 for cheap but I honestly will wait till it goes down the 1st time.

Last edited:
Maybe somebody saw somewhere nadal shirt from iw/miami 2019 but in sleeves version, which he wear at practice before monte carlo 2019 ? :D

I posted this in the Agassi thread in Retro. So I figured I'd do it here too.

Ok, I come with solid info on what we will be seeing come summer/US Open time! I stopped by my local tennis shop looking to see the Challenge 20 (they didn't have them), but the owner talked to me an dsaid he would order a pair for me in a few days. Getting an 11.5 to figure they fit like the Vapors.

Onto the GOOD STUFF! I saw what we will be getting come Summer(catalog)! OH.MY.GOD!!!! It's heaven!! Challenge Court flaming tennis ball shirts, hats, shorts, crews, the ENTIRE outfit he wore vs Pete in '90, just modernized! Yes the short front, long back shirt AND denim (like) shorts with Volt spandex under it! Remember those old shorts that were Volt color with the large flaming ball logo on one side? Yup, those too! It's glorious!!! Turquoise Vapor X looks AMAZING! As does the new Turbo GT! I could stare at the catalog for hours, but had to go. I'll look more when I head back to get my Challenge 20s.

Everyone, it's WORTH the wait!!! Oh, and if anyone doesn't believe me, or may question it, the picture on the calalog cover (or back cover, can't remember which end was up) was this:
rs=w_600,h_600.jpeg

Yup, they are going FULL ON AGASSI stuff this year!! They should bring the stand back at the Open! They'd make a killing!!

Dude, I’m stoked! Hopefully the prices aren’t high. I can either wait for the first clearance run when it hits Nike or go for it. Now to save money. Lol

Can anyone who has gotten ATC retros of recent tell me how they fit? I am a perfect 11 in the Vapor and Vapor X.... what size should I get in the ATC II retro?

Back
Top Bottom