🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

So madrid and rome probably cancelled. I hope that Nike won't cancelled clay collection ;/ I waiting for this Rafa dark blue shirt
I doubt that they will cancel any of the collection, but will be discounted earlier than usual. Which means that I can get them for really cheap! :D

:smh: @ the RG for not giving any F's about the wellbeing of the players. 1 week between slams on difference surfaces? What a freakin' joke. :smh:
Yeah, one week to prepare a different surface is crazy! If you crash out early at the USO, you’ll have plenty of time to prep imo.

Plus there aren't any clay warm-up events. You jump right into it. I can actually see Rafa skipping the USO for the RG.

Either way, reading a lot of backlash on this decision. Sounds like the RG didn't converse with the players. Every tournament for themselves at this point. Mess.

Plus there aren't any clay warm-up events. You jump right into it. I can actually see Rafa skipping the USO for the RG.

Either way, reading a lot of backlash on this decision. Sounds like the RG didn't converse with the players. Every tournament for themselves at this point. Mess.
I dont think they need to. This was obviously a difficult decision with a ton of limiting factors. Roland Garros did right by the financial parties involved. Players are welcome to skip it

What other viable dates are there? Possibly after Wimbledon but then you cut the hard court season down. Idk what they can do about it.

Nadal summer collection. This is a joke ? What about shirt that he wear in madrid practise last year ????

Looks like shirts are already available along with a couple pairs of shoes. Still would like to know how to get a hold of the shorts...any yeah...I loved that shirt from madrid last year. Bummer if we don't see it. SHORTS???????????? :smile:

Looks like shirts are already available along with a couple pairs of shoes. Still would like to know how to get a hold of the shorts...any yeah...I loved that shirt from madrid last year. Bummer if we don't see it. SHORTS???????????? :smile:
Where is available ?

I do like the colors for this season
36D87EA9-796D-4757-A774-E8FE95FA026D.png 38683C70-2C92-4A15-8686-FA5E56D35778.png

Back
Top Bottom