🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

What is difference between Nike AerobillH86 and Heritage86 cap?
They are both the same but the AerobillH86 has the flexible bill/front part of the hat. The Heritage86 isn’t as flexible and is more sturdy. Also the bill/front will cut wind drag when running or so.

Last edited:
They are both the same but the AerobillH86 has the flexible bill/front part of the hat. The Heritage86 isn’t as flexible and is more sturdy. Also the bill/front will cut wind drag when running or so.
I notice Rafa has different cap, no aerobill and no heritage. Its featherlight?

Yep, but with aerobill so the front is slightly more sturdier than the regular featherlight. Think of 2015 hats.

They are the regular featherlight (available up to 2016). I have managed to acquire 8 over the years, and I see absolutely no difference from the retail featherlight. Their Nike product code is 802130 (as opposed to 715146 for the retail ones).

RG Collection avalaible on nike.com Rafa shoes looks pretty good. Hope for clay version and good sale.
First time i see different bandanas, not only white or black. This red bandana is :emoji_boom:
Unfortunately nike.com still sell only white and black aerobill hat.

RG Collection avalaible on nike.com Rafa shoes looks pretty good. Hope for clay version and good sale.
First time i see different bandanas, not only white or black. This red bandana is :emoji_boom:
Unfortunately nike.com still sell only white and black aerobill hat.
I’m not seeing it, I’m from the US not sure if your from somewhere else?

nikecourt-aeroreact-rafa-slam-mens-short-sleeve-tennis-top-vpqrzp.jpg
rafa-mens-tennis-jacket-hH31G1.jpg
nikecourt-dri-fit-rafa-mens-tennis-shorts-5Q4GPx.jpg

Rafa Wimbledon 2020 outfit

1589819565768.png

1589819584711.png

I like both of these a lot (especially that "carbon fiber" swoosh on the neon green)
Anyone know the backstory on the "shark bite" taken of out the swoosh on Rafa's?

I just can’t get over that blah colorway on the FO cage vapor 4s. I love the Rafa shirt and shirt color but the shoes. Ugh lol
Do love the ghost green vapors though. Those will be had in time!

I just can’t get over that blah colorway on the FO cage vapor 4s. I love the Rafa shirt and shirt color but the shoes. Ugh lol
Do love the ghost green vapors though. Those will be had in time!
I feel ya on the FO 4s. I ordered the shirt and shorts but didn’t order the shoes yet because I’m thinking maybe I could do better 😆

As far as the colors go, Nike has recycled Nadal's 2014 French Open kit. Back then, the main color of the on-court t-shirt was also Polarized blue. While Metallic silver (this year's shoe color) was used for logos.

the ghots green shoes are amazing but the outfit for RG is terrible, another nike collection for oblivion
There were some worse ones from the past than this one. I for one like simplicity so it’s nice. The only thing I don’t like are the color choices.

I washed nike vapor zoom 9 and 9.5s in the washing machine (in a pillowcase with some towels together) on low temprature with great results however i need to clean a pair of zoom vapor flyknits also :tongue: anybody ever done that? YouTube is full of nike vaporlfy video's of that you shouldnt, but i dont know if that is the same with the vapor flyknit :tongue:

Does anyone know if Rafa's cage 4 for RG is coming out in a clay version?
Almost certainly Europe-only

rs.php

Seems like the last 3 cages are all out in clay on TWE including these 2
rs.php

rs.php

I washed nike vapor zoom 9 and 9.5s in the washing machine (in a pillowcase with some towels together) on low temprature with great results however i need to clean a pair of zoom vapor flyknits also :tongue: anybody ever done that? YouTube is full of nike vaporlfy video's of that you shouldnt, but i dont know if that is the same with the vapor flyknit :tongue:
I honestly wouldn’t. The Flyknit upper might ‘rip’ or should I say be pulled like the same for your shirt.

Back
Top Bottom