🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Black shoes and white socks are GREAT! Clay is the only issue. But being dirty makes you look legit, less like a clean freak.

4-us-open-day10-afp-670.jpg

Absolutely Sick. (GOAT colorway candidate)

13federer.jpg

Also sick (Put some respekt on Mamba day)

tomas-berdych-adidas-tennis.jpg

Sick

Fernando_Verdasco_Serve.jpg

Sick. GOAT barricade + GOAT hat lettuce
_41705788_safin416.jpg

Sick

Yes! White socks and black shoes is THE look!

Does anyone have the vapor cage and wear them for play? Was thinking about getting my first pair and was curious on reviews. Also I've heard they run big - stick true to size? I'm in between a 10 and 10.5 depending on the shoe, so thinking a 10 would be good based on what I've read.

The carbon fiber are a plus for sure. It seems like you are very late to the party! Haha
yeah a bit, I have the Vapor of the USO, but lately everything is on clay and these are simply to good looking to ruin on a green clay court, so I had been using a pair of the Asics FF, but I wore them out quickly, so to play on clay with those was like playing with soap under you feet, really needed a pair of clay court shoes. but hey, better late than never.

I don't get what the Nike color theme is for French Open.

These colors are all over the place. Also it seems like everyone is still wearing the Agassi collection in practice.

Are they gonna wear the pinstripe kits that they were supposed to wear in the beginning of the year?

These colors are all over the place. Also it seems like everyone is still wearing the Agassi collection in practice.

Are they gonna wear the pinstripe kits that they were supposed to wear in the beginning of the year?
Agreed. A total mess. Sinner today just said eff it and wore all black ahaha

We are still in Rome and it just started. RG is a week away, so you will see then. As for right now, almost every player will either wear the Challenge Court gear or something else. If we were in May, the Nike Team Athletes and Dimitrov would’ve wore these.
3F0785D4-3C37-4636-923F-65B643FCE3DF.jpeg
4CDB29E9-0950-4D2C-8D7C-28A812263E1F.jpeg
76EBCB94-3399-41F9-A452-A95740834294.jpeg
81D02F7E-D913-4BAD-AA52-E658AFFF0EFB.jpeg
12B0017C-53B4-4F2E-BBB1-BE5BF80C1A26.jpeg
9BE8FB37-04CE-4218-AD2C-45DCA76F46CA.jpeg

Does anyone have the vapor cage and wear them for play? Was thinking about getting my first pair and was curious on reviews. Also I've heard they run big - stick true to size? I'm in between a 10 and 10.5 depending on the shoe, so thinking a 10 would be good based on what I've read.

Hey buddy, I have the launch colorway and have used them to hit with my ball machine (don't have anyone to hit with). I love them! I actually use them as much to walk my neighborhood with my wife during her breaks from work, they are so comfy. Yes, stay true to size if you want a little wiggle room. Go down .5 if you want the super snug fit. I'm an 11, and wear an 11.5 in the Vapor Xs as they ran small to me. Tried on a size 10.5 in ZVC4 and surprisingly my foot fit. So it showed my true size would be okay (store I went to told me they had my size but when I arrived their computer inventory was wrong, so I ordered on assumption from Tiebreak.fr). Size 11 fits good and I couldn't go down .5 like some people do (I can't wear my sneakers where my toes are at the end of the shoes inside. I need a small amount of wiggle room). But overall, very comfy, and supportive. Better than my Vapor Xs. I don't buy the heavyness about them. I didn't have a problem while hitting. 👍

We are still in Rome and it just started. RG is a week away, so you will see then. As for right now, almost every player will either wear the Challenge Court gear or something else. If we were in May, the Nike Team Athletes and Dimitrov would’ve wore these.
3F0785D4-3C37-4636-923F-65B643FCE3DF.jpeg
4CDB29E9-0950-4D2C-8D7C-28A812263E1F.jpeg
76EBCB94-3399-41F9-A452-A95740834294.jpeg
81D02F7E-D913-4BAD-AA52-E658AFFF0EFB.jpeg
12B0017C-53B4-4F2E-BBB1-BE5BF80C1A26.jpeg
9BE8FB37-04CE-4218-AD2C-45DCA76F46CA.jpeg
I think we're going to continue to see CC at French.

I got 3 but have a few problems with sizing in the last tigers I got. I usually wear 10 in VC and 10.5 in ZC3 being to short. Got the flame and white volt in 10 and fit was excellent for me (I use court elite socks) but recently I got the tigers and fit was bigger in lenght and width in the same size. Tried 9.5 and way too short and tight all around, I think is a great shoe, cushioned and well protected (Not so durable due to fins on the medial side) but is a great shoe if you miss the CB feel which is close.
If this helps you:
Vapor X knit: 10
Zoom Cage 3: 10.5
GP Turbo: 10.5
Vapor Cage: 10
Vapor X: 9.5
Regards

Haha we stride for the best for the athletes. We try to do the best we can of what we have at the moment and I’m glad every is out there to show. Hopefully, this will boost revenue again since everyone was going ham with the Challenge Court line. In regards to the Green Strike Rafa AeroReact Crew shirt CI9152-398, it is still coming, but due to the pandemic everything that’s in ‘pre-order‘ or ‘in stock’ on a certain date are all delayed. We are doing our best to provide our customers the best service we can offer at this time. Thank you for being patient.
All the best,
-D
Thanks for the info.

I heard Green Strike is still coming from TW. Do you happen to know if NDC will carry?(STILL have gift cards even after spending 1300 on challenge court line) Also, any info you can give about CC crew that team continues to wear? If they're going to continue to wear them at French, which I assumed all along and it sounds like you've confirmed, maybe NIKE held off on releasing them for a bit????? Still would like to have one in each color if possible.

Appreciate the info you share. I do wish though that you would elaborate on comments like your teasers regarding sp/su 21, or not say anything at all. I know you're limited on what you can share but momma always said "it'n not nice to tease." :smile:

Anybody has a clue which tournament Federer was supposed to wear this? Or did he wear it? 2012 i think?
Screenshot_20200910-193338_Vinted.jpg

Have that top bought it online alongside the red one he wore at the Aussie Open and the blue one at Indian Wells. Never saw him wear this.

Thanks for the info.

I heard Green Strike is still coming from TW. Do you happen to know if NDC will carry?(STILL have gift cards even after spending 1300 on challenge court line) Also, any info you can give about CC crew that team continues to wear? If they're going to continue to wear them at French, which I assumed all along and it sounds like you've confirmed, maybe NIKE held off on releasing them for a bit????? Still would like to have one in each color if possible.

Appreciate the info you share. I do wish though that you would elaborate on comments like your teasers regarding sp/su 21, or not say anything at all. I know you're limited on what you can share but momma always said "it'n not nice to tease." :smile:

Nike hasn’t held off anyway from what I know. It’s just the shipment from the manufacture/factory is delayed like most items for all retailers. In the beginning, we shipped out stuff that was sent to us, but very limited quantities since that’s all we gotten. NDC will get the Green Strike Rafa crew, but idk the estimated date will be. The CC crew that most Nike Team Athletes are wearing will be worn during RG. Like the Green Strike Rafa crew, I don’t know the estimated date for them to be online. In regards to SP21/SU21, I only have heard from an employee who have seen the catalog. He told me that it’s going to be a great day for sales and most colors will be purple. I haven’t seen it yet, but hopefully will soon.

Nike hasn’t held off anyway from what I know. It’s just the shipment from the manufacture/factory is delayed like most items for all retailers. In the beginning, we shipped out stuff that was sent to us, but very limited quantities since that’s all we gotten. NDC will get the Green Strike Rafa crew, but idk the estimated date will be. The CC crew that most Nike Team Athletes are wearing will be worn during RG. Like the Green Strike Rafa crew, I don’t know the estimated date for them to be online. In regards to SP21/SU21, I only have heard from an employee who have seen the catalog. He told me that it’s going to be a great day for sales and most colors will be purple. I haven’t seen it yet, but hopefully will soon.
APPRECIATE YOU!!!

Have that top bought it online alongside the red one he wore at the Aussie Open and the blue one at Indian Wells. Never saw him wear this.

Cool :smile: i have seen it once at the bay in the last couple of years, i think there are not as many made from this as the aus open and indian wells. Will keep it for sure!

Back
Top Bottom