šŸŽ¾ Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread šŸŽ¾

more coming too!!

Please do. This would mean they don't sell particularly well (not that they make much sense during Australian summer)

Rafa wore them yesterday (during ATP cup). Lucid green bull logo suggested Wimbledon.
Jackets come and goes, but it also depends on the quality and design. Look at how many Rafa Nike jackets are on the auction site.

Yes those were the Wimbledon ones. Rafa wore them cause they are warm up pants and perhaps he was cold? The other day he wore the NikeCourt one from a few seasons back. Overall, it doesnā€™t mean that they arenā€™t going to be any for later.

Okay I know this sounds greedy but anyone know the colors for the March release which is usually Miami/Indian Wells? Not really digging the Aussie stuff so hoping for some pink or orange for Miami.

Iā€™m kind of glad. That I donā€™t like this collection. Donā€™t need anymore stuff but I usually canā€™t resist lol.
Esp after stocking up on all the Agassi stuff !

Iā€™m kind of glad. That I donā€™t like this collection. Donā€™t need anymore stuff but I usually canā€™t resist lol.
Esp after stocking up on all the Agassi stuff !
Same boat. Think I got most of the challenge court stuff and doubled up on a few items.

Tennis warehouse Europe told me they will be released after the nxt and later in the Spring
The NXTs are out on some sites, but not the major tennis retailers. They should be out by two weeks time 2/15, and the Vapor Pro will be out by the end of February or early March. Again anything can change with this pandemic.

Closer look at Shapos Vapor X

Attachments

• FCD83C19-8A48-4DAB-BB64-63C2A383962F.png
    FCD83C19-8A48-4DAB-BB64-63C2A383962F.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 439
V vandizzle , used those in the past in my hoops shoes for knee tendinitis. Think youā€™ll like them if they donā€™t produce too much arch pain.
Yeh, I used them in my running sneakers for the first time yesterday (as all the tennis courts in the UK are closed rn); pretty happy with them so far. Will get them in my Vapors once the courts open back up

Back
Top Bottom