🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Kinda pissed tennis spree already uploaded the pics I posted of rafas su21 outfit without crediting the source and the site it was posted on.

Scum bag move. This might prevent me from posting more in the future.
It is best you just let it slide. Let @Babolast be a lesson against worrying about crediting. You ultimately wont get the amount of credit you want in the era of google image searching and cross platform posting. He got pissed, got sour, now no one seems to like him and its just pure salt.

Just keep posting. We know who gets the credit and we love you for it. We appreciate it. Crediting can be bad because it can trace back to where the photo was obtained and get leakers in trouble. At the end of the day anonymity is best.

recent pick ups

227F6856-F94C-40E8-AC51-5A1A842931A4.jpeg
9D54E968-1434-44C0-BDE2-77BDB071898E.jpeg
EED469D4-8FF7-4156-BFE4-C46C972C92D6.jpeg

Its amazing how many arguments appear on these forums between members...

No argument here.

I did ask Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 about the RG outfit to which he answered chill (even though he said he would post the pictures of the SU21 outfits). That's OK. I appreciate the contribution he already made.

When I asked about the Rafa jacket in the SU21 collection, I believe it is a valid question after it had been skipped in the SP21 collection. The point is I did not even directly address Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 . I was responding to D_Leblanc18 D_Leblanc18 , who has always been extremely helpful. It still rubbed him the wrong way. One might argue he would understand the curiosity since he himself sneaked a peek at the latest collection ahead of its official release given the opportunity.

In the end, it doesn't really matter, we are going to find out sooner rather than later :D

Love the forum.

Last edited:
if anyone wants the textless image pm me. I aint going to let tennis spree take the content without citing the source and niketalk.
150972332_718117602206480_1140617701016855755_n.jpg

Thank you Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 , I really appreciate your contributions! You made my day.

Judging by the colors, this looks like a RG jacket (i.e. Black/(Lime glow)). I am afraid to ask, does it mean that the main color of pre-RG jacket is going to be screaming purple?

No argument here.

I did ask Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 about the RG outfit to which he answered chill (even though he said he would post the pictures of the SU21 outfits). That's OK. I appreciate the contribution he already made.

When I asked about the Rafa jacket in the SU21 collection, I believe it is a valid question after it had been skipped in the SP21 collection. The point is I did not even directly address Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 . I was responding to D_Leblanc18 D_Leblanc18 , who has always been extremely helpful. It still rubbed him the wrong way. One might argue he would understand the curiosity since he himself sneaked a peek at the latest collection ahead of its official release given the opportunity.

In the end, it doesn't really matter, we are going to find out sooner rather than later :D

Love the forum.
Tbh, I thought you were talking to Epaminondes71, not me. I was just responding to him in regards to TennisSpree. Never liked that kid and even called him out on IG when the CC came out. Told him that I knew where he got the pics from and atleast give credit where it’s due, but he just ignored me.

Tbh, I thought you were talking to Epaminondes71, not me. I was just responding to him in regards to TennisSpree. Never liked that kid and even called him out on IG when the CC came out. Told him that I knew where he got the pics from and atleast give credit where it’s due, but he just ignored me.
could not have said it better myself...

I get the sentiment even though I rarely visit Tennis Spree and come straight here instead. I understand, however, the guy rides on the coattails of guys like yourself or Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 . Not cool indeed. Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 solution is great. Let's see if he can do anything with that :emoji_thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom