🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Untitled-1.jpg

In case someone is interested I'm selling part of my collection of RF shirts in size Large (Both are new) and the LB "La Decima" in 8.5 (Fits more like a 9) just walked in them. In case you want them please DM. Thanks!

Attachments

• s-l1600 (16).jpg
    s-l1600 (16).jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 217
Need some recommendations Niketalk friends.
Looking for a shoe this coming spring for my son - who plays competitive tennis and getting ready for high school tryouts.
He's wearing (out) the Vapor Cage 4 and Vapor 9.5 Tour.
Normal foot, about 5'8'' and 115 lbs.
Anything he should try next?

Need some recommendations Niketalk friends.
Looking for a shoe this coming spring for my son - who plays competitive tennis and getting ready for high school tryouts.
He's wearing (out) the Vapor Cage 4 and Vapor 9.5 Tour.
Normal foot, about 5'8'' and 115 lbs.
Anything he should try next?
Is he wearing out the Cage 4 in under 6 months? If so... activate that warranty. IF you're truly looking elsewhere I would say anything that is in his size right now lol. Supply chain is still bonked. Adidas Barricade or Asics Gel Reso 8

Is he wearing out the Cage 4 in under 6 months? If so... activate that warranty. IF you're truly looking elsewhere I would say anything that is in his size right now lol. Supply chain is still bonked. Adidas Barricade or Asics Gel Reso 8
No, it's been over 6 months. He's enjoyed them, but like many of us, just playing through the shoes. Thanks for the recommendation.

Back
Top Bottom